Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich dojo dueling 🤔

(XBOX)xTGAgaming

Imagine pitting your converted Kuva Liches against another in the comfort or, discomfort, of your own dojo. Farming for the best weakness/damage/resistence/immunity+weapon/ability combinations and possibly throw traits into the mix.

Idk if this has been talked about before but, I think it could be very entertaining. It would become borderline @#&$ fighting (even moreso with an Ember based Lich) so I'm not sure on the legality behind it if it were to be officially implemented buuuuuut, that's an impasse for a later date 🙂 Maybe even throw in a Borderlands esque Boss intro (like we have for big fights already) to show the two competitors. They could even sell voice-over/announcer packs of various characters in-game. Kayla De Thame, Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, Ballas, the Lotus (post and/or pre-quest events), the various Syndicate/Faction leaders/members, even Clem. As Tyl Regor, "Something-something science, something-something MAGGOTS... Bopp Bipp lightning strikes..." vs. As Nakkak. "Something eluding to the losing competitor being cosigned to the Lotus for Konzu's lunch ever so innocently... Dixx Bedru slides across the scene in bold and italicized." Obviously Grendel (or any frame) would be shredding on the Shawzin in the background during all of this. Maybe even on a stage/platform like the Doof Warrior from Fury Road. It could be placed in the current duel room, the Index, the Rathuum Arenas, the old Trials tile sets (rest in piece) or expanded into whole new coliseums, even massive fields set in player owned Captura scenes. Bracketed tournaments could be made for fundraising, anything. DE could set up a massive fundraiser-based, progressively rewarding (like the Christmas event), tournament, maybe live-streamed, all ending in the top two from the winner's bracket and the two from the loser's bracket on 1v1 to 2v2 teams, battling it out in Lunaro to try and finally fix that ever annoying long queue time bug (expectations subverted).

Maybe it's just the voices in my head culminating into this crazy shower thought or a room filled with opportunities, I think it would be cool if something came of this.

Thoughts?

I love it! Lich Blood Dome! Or would that be a Kuva Dome? Two Liches Enter, One Lich Leaves! I would love that, build a death arena in our dojo and make the Liches fight for our entertainment, place bets in the form of mods and credits and platinum! 

20 plat and Memeing Strike on the Lich with the Bramma 

MAKE IT LIKE POKEMON

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

As much as I like spawning NPCs to fight against each other in Gmod, I don't really see the point here. Again stuff that people could use once just for fun & never come back at it again

True tbh. Would be like FrameFighter, fool around with that once then, not fool with it anymore.

Maybe if they put rewards in there that I'd wanna return for, like a "help me" lich beacon that you don't need to die for them to come help. 

6 minutes ago, darkbrick said:

do you think that they're some kind of pokemon?
not just you guys trading them. now you want to make them fight each others?

Hella! We collect the Liches like Pokémon,the Liches got different elements goin on like Pokémon, we can trade Liches like Pokémon. The Liches even have 4 abilities, like Pokémon do. 

Lich gets rad procced by the opponents Radiation Lich: Bahl Sahk is confused! Bahl Sahk hurt himself in his confusion! 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers