TWITCH: 
ninja_kareca

MIXER: 
Titelsongfuzzie

Winter 2020 Featured Dojo Contest Winners:

Fan Art Recap:

See you next week!

• Like 5

Glad to be apart of it. Thank you for playing with me and Rebecca. It was a pleasure. 🤗

Thank you from the secret circle for placing. Summer get ready! We’re coming for gold. We have our biggest project yet already planned out 👀

• Like 1

Featured Dojo Contest Winners 2020
Congratulations to the winners! Thanks DE for the opportunity another year!

• Like 3

For the Dojo Winter Contest Winners, I noticed the sheet for the prizes included being starred on the Star Chart, it displayed all winners 1st, 2nd and 3rd being starred. Does that mean the UI on the dojo icon is going to extend? or was that just a copy/paste mistake? Also when do we get our trophies? My clan got 2nd place on playstation 4 (New Bunny Order).

Yeaaa im a winner for the first time... Second place 😁🍻 Serbian Ghost clan... Are we getting this in next upcoming update?? 

Edited by Vlada91

12 hours ago, (PS4)Daystroyerkun said:

For the Dojo Winter Contest Winners, I noticed the sheet for the prizes included being starred on the Star Chart, it displayed all winners 1st, 2nd and 3rd being starred. Does that mean the UI on the dojo icon is going to extend? or was that just a copy/paste mistake? Also when do we get our trophies? My clan got 2nd place on playstation 4 (New Bunny Order).

usually, they do the first place clans for a month or so, then switch to second place for a month, etc. trophies are usually the next hotfix or update, but with repeating trophies like this that are already there in game data, it might be a bit quicker.

also thank you to those at DE that chose our submission, and to anyone that takes the time to look at our dojo.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius
wording, clarity

11 hours ago, (PS4)Daystroyerkun said:

Hey Daystroyerkun,

Really good question - happy to clarify!

For this round of the contest, we didn't receive enough console Moon Clan submissions to fill the Star Chart with a Moon Clan each month, but we received a really high number of spectacular Shadow and Ghost Clan submissions. We decided to use our open Moon Clan Featured Dojo spots to feature more Shadow and Ghost Clans!

We'll continue to use open spots this way in future rounds of the contest. The Clan size each spot is reserved for will always prioritize those Clan sizes, but if we end up with an open spot, one of the Clan sizes with a higher number of submissions will take it.

I'll make sure to explain this change in the contest thread as well!

• Like 1

DE Helen, there is a possible issue with putting our dojo on the star chart, I sent you a pm to explain. Please read and contact me if need further info. It concerns tourist bluescreen crashing Warframe in our dojo.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

@[DE]Helen any clue when the star chart will get updated with the current winners?

You will see the first 5 Winter 2020 Featured Dojo Contest winners on the Star Chart later today!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

You will see the first 5 Winter 2020 Featured Dojo Contest winners on the Star Chart later today!

oh, awesome. thank you for the quick response. i guess i better go clean up a few things i started since our submission before visitors arrive.

Helen, can you assist me? I’m a big confused. My clan won second on ps4 mountain (the secret circle) but as of right now we’re on the star chart with the other 1st places and havnt got our trophy/our resources. We’re we suppose to be in 1st? I’m running a mountain clan with 170+ people asking questions and I as curious if you could pleaseeee assist me. 
we won last summers and only saw our old bronze in the decorations. Thank you for your time! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)brithawke said:

Helen, can you assist me? I’m a big confused. My clan won second on ps4 mountain (the secret circle) but as of right now we’re on the star chart with the other 1st places and havnt got our trophy/our resources. We’re we suppose to be in 1st? I’m running a mountain clan with 170+ people asking questions and I as curious if you could pleaseeee assist me. 
we won last summers and only saw our old bronze in the decorations. Thank you for your time! 

while im sure helen can provide u far more useful info, my clan won first on xbox for our tier n also dont have the trophy yet, it might take a little bit. these decorations are already in game, so hopefully quicker than normal, but with many trophies it takes a week or so, a hotfix or update, etc.

im guessing they just wanted to get the starchart switched b4 the weekend n the trophies/rewards will come early next week

Hi [DE] Helen, So a question left unanswered was.. when will my clan receive our second place trophy on console, because we have not (new bunny order)(PS4).

Hi [DE] Helen, So a question left unanswered was.. when will my clan receive our second place trophy on console, because we have not (new bunny order)(PS4).

8 hours ago, (PS4)brithawke said:

Brithawke,

You are on the star chart now due to Ex Tenebris Vita having an issue where people are routinely bluescreening if they go through too many of our rooms. We should be going on display on Mar 29th, instead of us going on display today. 

Edited by (PS4)Arrgh2112
Clarity
  • Like 1

Il y a 16 heures, [DE]Helen a dit :

Plus tard dans la journée, vous verrez les 5 premiers gagnants du Concours de Dojo en vedette Hiver 2020 sur le Star Chart!

I wanted to know when the winning clan will receive the awards and since I already have a trophy it will disappear to be replaced by that of the first place or I would keep the 2 thanks in advance

So is my question going to be answered? When do we get our clan statues XD. It doesn’t make sense why we don’t get them immediately if they are in game!.”