Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

umbra forma anomaly or derelic railjack?

Luciole77

While I applaud your dedication (as someone who got insane in the membrane twice before it became account-wide), I hope that the rare box disappears and they instead focus on a new way to get umbra forma.  

Like a month-long challenge, resets every 30 days, basically a challenge that DE could custom-tailor that makes it challenging. Kind of like the grendel missions , with mods, but limiting what frames you can use and requiring a certain quest progression to participate.  Different challenges for solo and party play (so all can participate).  The frames it would recommend would be ones that the player has (it wouldn't recommend frames you don't have).

Because RNG like this, where you slave for hours upon hours, weeks etc. that isn't fun, and even when you eventually get the reward you don't feel rewarded, just resentment with slight relief. Until you realize how many more you need.

If they did what I said above (obviously more than the rough draft I presented, more fleshed out etc) then they could still control the amount of umbra forma, make it interesting/challenging/reward (give cosmetics too) and keep players engaged as yet another way to get great rewards. And could be a way to challenge players (similar to raids, but not quite) and with the new 'dual squad' system around the corner, assuming they can get that to work, then even more wiggle room for greatness.

On PC I thought the Sentient Ship rare caches were taken out. Little Duck sells everything in her exotic shop (the ephemera). Just Shedu parts and Shards for LD now. Before the update I had over 100 shards and never saw a rare cache.  But yeah I’m pretty sure u can stop now. 

Edited by hendrix923

4 minutes ago, hendrix923 said:

On PC I thought the Sentient Ship rare caches were taken out. Little Duck sells everything in her exotic shop (the ephemera). Just Shedu parts and Shards for LD now. Before the update I had over 100 shards and never saw a rare cache.  But yeah I’m pretty sure u can stop now. 

as far as I know, the rare cache does still exist, with it's only drop being Umbra forma, since everything else was moved to LD