Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG report: Kuva Lich did not return my riven mods

UFO_zj

The Kuva Lich has token two of my riven mods. After that, I killed the Kuva Lich and I can see that the mission result said those two riven mods (two main weapon riven mods) had been returned back to me. However, there is only one riven returned back to my inventory.

I did this yesterday, and I have opened the returned riven mod. Till now, the lost riven mod still missing. BTW, I had 16/18 riven mods when I killed the Kuva Lich, so I had enough capacity for those two riven mods.

17 hours ago, UFO_zj said:

I did this yesterday, and I have opened the returned riven mod. Till now, the lost riven mod still missing.

Which update was you on when this problem happened? Old update or the current 27.1.2 update with possible fix?

Anyway, might have to go with support and make a ticket about lost riven mod reward where the Lich may fail to return all riven mods.

Update 27.1.2 shows:

On 2020-02-18 at 2:34 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed duplicates of Kuva Lich Taxed Rivens not being returned when the Kuva Lich is Vanquished/Converted.

Oh look, the fix on 27.1.2 does not work, only 1 of 2 stolen Rifle Riven mod was recovered. I guess it is time for me to use Support about Mission, missing end of mission reward.

0:40 Riven Capacity 106/120
6:35 Recovered 2 Rifle Riven Mod
16:50 Riven Capacity 107/120, where is the other Rifle Riven Mod?

On a plus side, all other rewards, including 4721 void traces, have successfully recovered, pushing past the mastery rank 28 limit of 1500 Void Traces.