Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Surveys Should Be

(XBOX)anonymousx6x

I'm going to just lay it out up front then explain. 

Players that don't meet requirements to play certain parts or aspects of the game should not be allowed go vote on it. 

For example and the most recent headache. Players voted on Railjack but DE had players with less than intrinsic level 7 vote on Veil Proxima. If you can't get there without a taxi, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's hard for a reason(or the many other reasons you may not have 7 intrinsics in a tree) and you shouldn't be allowed to vote when others worked their way up and are playing at their level. Or sometimes I even feel like you shouldn't even be allowed to wear, collect, or trade gear if you don't have the intrinsics required in the area the item drops. A person without 7 intrinsics shouldn't allowed keep anything from Veil. I just don't agree with people saying it's too easy but when DE makes it more difficult,  anyone can vote. Syndicate standing, Intrinsics, Mastery, and a built Railjack should reward us with something. Change is good BUT not from someone who can't even reach a node or location on their own, should not have a say in it.