Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY CANT WARFRAME BE BETTER?

Alestahunts

8 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean there’s actually a very sound train of logic that can blame Revenant.

Because there’s so many people that praise Revenant like his this amazing frame despite him being the worst designed frame in the game, it just tells DE that we will accept poorly designed and implemented content. So praising things like Revenant is just inviting DE to try less. Because y’all will call it amazing regardless.

*Octavia walks in*. “Hold my beer”. 😏 I kid...I kid.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Octavias well designed, just very boring. If they made her abilities more interactive she would be more interesting to play.

Her abilities make her overly powerful without the need for strategy, technique, or as you put it...interaction...She doesn’t even need to spin...just drop 80’s technicolor spam all over the beautifully rendered map.

Hence your calling her “boring” and “uninteresting”.

If that makes her well designed in a player’s eyes as a play style, then more power to them...not for me.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 2020-02-21 at 3:56 AM, (PS4)thowed said:

Wait until they get to the point of running bounties over and over for the season pass in Destiny 2 if they think Warframe is boring.  Go to the official bungie forums and see how the long time players feel.

Yea this stuff is happening in online games everywhere.

It kinda gives you perspective: like none of these problems are unique to just us. We're all getting screwed by corporate greed lol.