Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inability to spawn a NEW kuva lich

MadMattPrime

I am unable to spawn a NEW kuva lich on SOLO for some apparent reason.

I have met the requirements for getting a kuva lich. Spoiler Quest done and etc

I've tried using different frames and different planet nodes to spawn a lich but there hasn't been a new spawn.

Yes I have tried nuke frames and the guardian speech won't show up.

This is frustrating especially after running missions over and over again for 8 whole hours.

I have tried verifying downloads and optimising download through the launcher and uninstall and reinstalling the game but it fixes jack.

Hopefully I am not the only person facing this problem.

• Like 1

Did you play level 20+ grineer nodes in regular mission (not fissure, etc)?

Saturn-Cassini is what I used for solo repeat until I got the weapons I wanted. Once you capture the target it should blink the screen within a few seconds, then start killing until guardians talk and mark the larva, the larva spawn is pretty much guaranteed, I've not had a run on that node where it didn't spawn one.

Edited by HunterDigi

14 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Did you play level 20+ grineer nodes in regular mission (not fissure, etc)?

Saturn-Cassini is what I used for solo repeat until I got the weapons I wanted. Once you capture the target it should blink the screen within a few seconds, then start killing until guardians talk and mark the larva, the larva spawn is pretty much guaranteed, I've not had a run on that node where it didn't spawn one.

Yes there are only 3 viable planets excluding lua

Saturn, Sedna and Uranus

1 hour ago, MadMattPrime said:

Yes there are only 3 viable planets excluding lua

Why excluding Lua? I have seen Kuva Larvling show up on Lua.

Do you have Lua unlocked and the war within quest completed?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich#Creation

Looking farther: The wiki says Kuva Larvling cannot spawn in Uranus.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Larvling#Notes

Edited by sam686

Larvings certainly spawn on Lua, yes.

If you did Saturn-Cassini, then maybe contact support to look at your account or something, include the fact that you already submitted a bugreport and link them.

Maybe do a video of a run on cassini too.

Edited by HunterDigi

1 hour ago, sam686 said:

Why excluding Lua? I have seen Kuva Larvling show up on Lua.

Do you have Lua unlocked and the war within quest completed?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich#Creation

Looking farther: The wiki says Kuva Larvling cannot spawn in Uranus.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Larvling#Notes

The reason I said Lua is because there are corpus units there as well even though its possible to spawn a larvae.

Determining on RNG of spawns sometimes Corpus units spawn more than Grineer units making it an inconsistent place to well actually spawn a lich larvae.

The requirements of a Larvae to spawn is LVL 20 or higher Grineer mission. Uranus has level 20 and higher. I mainly try to spawn a lich at sedna or saturn.

and here are runs with HEAT progenitors, not a single bloody flash at all.

35 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

Yeah something is definitely broken xD

Meanwhile I think you can get a larva to spawn if someone else hosts, ask a friend or in recruiting.

There is no issue with me being the host since I've been dragging a clan mate to help me spawn a lich ever since this issue but the main problem is well people have better things to do such as farming nano spores/polymer bundles and other resources and dragging them along to each for a specific weapon spawn can take quite a while.

@MadMattPrime What is that broken static sound at 5:50 in video? Verify download?

Maybe try this: quit game and delete EE.cfg and folders in %LocalAppData%\Warframe
Then start up game and try again.

Looking at the old topic, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1137526-kuva-larve-not-spawning/page/3/
One say they solved it by changing Glyth.
One say they solved it by playing on a different computer.
YouTube comment on some video I can't find, one solved it my turning off creator mode in options.

On this topic, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1140516-kuva-larvling-spawning/
Some say to do Adaro on Sedna, exterminate, for better spawn chance.
Some say that after flickering lights, kill lots of enemies very fast.

58 minutes ago, sam686 said:

@MadMattPrime What is that broken static sound at 5:50 in video? Verify download?

Maybe try this: quit game and delete EE.cfg and folders in %LocalAppData%\Warframe
Then start up game and try again.

Looking at the old topic, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1137526-kuva-larve-not-spawning/page/3/
One say they solved it by changing Glyth.
One say they solved it by playing on a different computer.
YouTube comment on some video I can't find, one solved it my turning off creator mode in options.

On this topic, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1140516-kuva-larvling-spawning/
Some say to do Adaro on Sedna, exterminate, for better spawn chance.
Some say that after flickering lights, kill lots of enemies very fast.

That was my microphone at 5:50 forgot to turn it off

Tried adaro same problem as well.

well, certainly i cannot provide any video proof, but today i got this "bug"

The trigger is simple, because i let the larving with kuva quartak go and then nothing spawn on me, i will try glyph change if that's help

I have tried, cassini, adaro and tes(whatever that is, i am not remembering all nodes apparently LOL)

2 hours ago, megamino said:

well, certainly i cannot provide any video proof, but today i got this "bug"

The trigger is simple, because i let the larving with kuva quartak go and then nothing spawn on me, i will try glyph change if that's help

I have tried, cassini, adaro and tes(whatever that is, i am not remembering all nodes apparently LOL)

Thing is though the node is not the big problem , its the fact we cant get it to spawn for ourselves but have to use other peoples public lobby to even get a larvling to spawn , spent 4 hours on Cassini which an friend of mine gets it every time , yet i got nothing. Showing that its more than a mission error.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP: Not to double post

But can someone from [DE] verify this issue?

Already contacted support and did as support advised but it did not resolve the issue.

There have been multiple reports regarding this bug on the forums which proves I'm not a special snowflake with this bug.

I starting to believe its an account bound bug that is causing the issue

I have verified and optimized using the launcher and even reinstalled the game and still doesn't resolve the issue.

Tried on a second PC and laptop and it still doesn't fix the issue.

The only way is to be a non-host and join public and we all know how chaotic that can be.

Have you:

1) Finished the objective/get directed to way point

2) Waited for the screen to flicker

3) Started killing.

The larvaling spawn isn't time based, it only occurs after the objective is done, after the screen flicker, and after a certain number of grineer, usually around 20, have been killed

On 2020-03-15 at 2:26 AM, Sedk said:

Have you:

1) Finished the objective/get directed to way point

2) Waited for the screen to flicker

3) Started killing.

The larvaling spawn isn't time based, it only occurs after the objective is done, after the screen flicker, and after a certain number of grineer, usually around 20, have been killed

Look at the top of the post >.>

There is video footage of me running a missions with all HEAT progenitors and No its not my first lich

https://imgur.com/a/EIe7gQT

It is definitely an account bug as I have mentioned before:
Verified and Optimized Download/Cache - Failed
2nd PC Login - Failed
Reformated MAIN PC with a newly INSTALLED HDD - Failed

So that can only conclude its not a PC related BUG but rather an account bound bug on the server side. I am not the only one with this problem there are various other threads from post aboves.

Edited by MadMattPrime

On 2020-03-16 at 9:10 PM, HunterDigi said:

Know anyone that can come to you (either IRL or via screensharing) and login with their WF account to see if then a lich can spawn? Would help prove to devs that it's not the machine but the account.

Its definitely an account bound bug, I have no issue in spawning a lich with my secondary account which is MR10 with the same machine.

What I have been doing is converting liches on my secondary account and trading them to my primary account. So I have to do the entire process twice.

Its a work around until DE resolves this issue.

So why am I not playing on my secondary account instead? Because my primary account is the one with cosmetics and platinum also at MR27.