Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum income

(XBOX)Dee Dubbalyoo

Question

I'm a fairly new player and I'm struggling to earn enough platinum to keep expanding my frame and weapon slots. I've already posted a lot of my prime parts on warframe.market but haven't had many sales.

Before the inevitable "get a job and buy some" comment gets posted, I have a job but I also support a family so I don't have a lot of surplus income to throw into a game.

Has anyone got any good advice on how I can get a steady and reliable platinum income at a fairly early stage in the game?

3 answers to this question

the good way of getting plat should be farming liches and selling them because players want ephemeras and good % on the weapons so it is first option.

Second one would be buying prime parts of the frames and selling them as set for larger combined price like all parts for 30p and selling set for 50 or biuying set for 30 and selling for 50. I did that and was quite successfull with it.

Buying vaulted stuff and waiting but income /day is low and you need to wait which in regular world means u lose money

trying to sell requiem mods and relics may guve you some plat if you don't plan to go for liches.

Starting form nothing is hard but if you will be successfull it will be easier

Sets, Prime Warframe and weapons. Full sets, especially the first day or two they are released. I am a PS4 player that cant put money into the game. I farm, collect and sell sets to earn my plat. It can be slow, but you will learn what times are good on XBL. For PS4 it's Friday nights in TC, but it might be different for you.

Liches as suggested with ephemeras or popular weapons like Khom, the new Bow ext.

If you are really brave you can try Rivens, but that IMO is really the stock market of Warframe. One day they are crap, the next a new variant gets announced and its now worth like 500p. 

Pets are another thing that you can get into. I suggest really doing research on that though. Only certen patterns, colors and breeds are worth anything at all.

Matter of fact, please please please do your research before selling anything in TC. You got a good start by using warframe.market, as they have the best average prices for darn near anything prime and mods. I hate seeing new people get scammed by people that 'have totally played longer then you so i know the price'. Happens every day. Happend to me when I was new.

Good luck and welcome to Warframe!