Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Does Baza Visido Cost?

taamAT

Question

4 answers to this question

Just now, taamAT said:

Baza Visido

This tells people far too little about what the mod does. You need to provide the actual stats or images for any riven mod you want a price for.

The tax on a riven is 8000 credits I believe. The tax you pay for your platinum received is 500 per platinum.

hace 21 minutos, krc473 dijo:

This tells people far too little about what the mod does. You need to provide the actual stats or images for any riven mod you want a price for.

The tax on a riven is 8000 credits I believe. The tax you pay for your platinum received is 500 per platinum.

Edited

hmm. even though your Stats rolled to close to the highest possible values, the Stats themselves are mixed... Damage is decent, Elemental is neither good nor bad (as it's a matter of preference).

but Baza Rivens in general are going to be extra high valued for a while so just having a Baza Riven in the first place will give it a fair amount of value.
so let's say.... somewhere between 200 and 500. ish.

11 hours ago, taamAT said:

Edited

Well, I would probably say you could get around 150 - 250p for that riven. It lacks a negative stat and the two it has are not ideal. But, as taiiat said Baza rivens are popular at the moment.

• I would not use that riven without rerolling it.
  • Personally, I would want Crit Chance and Crit Damage, +another positive and a negative. 

Credit tax for you would be 75,000 - 125,000 (my price estimate). Or, 100,000 - 250,000 credits for taiiat's range.