Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Pvp Using Dojo's

DarkMagic

Not sure if I should put this here but I have an idea about a great Clan VS CLan Idea. When you have you're dojo up to a certain number of rooms you can decide to put you're dojo on a list of open PVP antics to were, you, or another clan can fight each other for rewards, weather defending your dojo (the map be You're dojo incase anyone was wondering) or attacking another dojo (the enemies dojo as the map) would be great, because it would have the uncharted terratory/ home turf feel to it, not to mention a good way to show off you're dojo to the public. A good way to Blance this game mode (so we wont have like 200 VS 50) is to have it to were if you're defending only 50 out of you're 200 can perticipate in the event and visversa witch would be awsome because there will be those moments of 1000 vs 1000 battles (if you'd think that be awsome to try and support that many people on a server).Now for the reward to this idea is to either have it to were everybody on the side that lost would give up .05% of the materials on them into a pool and distributed evenly to the winner or to have a room for the dojo called the vault (just like a guild vault for WoW) that will loose 50% materials and credits inside it (a way to filll the vault is to have 5% of the ernings you get from the missions your clan members do be put into the vault), so to have more materials in your vault will be more likely to be attacked but you can also use the materials in the vault to build your dojo up (People can still contibute). Or have the system be like if your attack and loose you will loose 50% of your stuff, get attacked and win you wont loose anything but gain .05% of what the attackers had on them be put into your vault (stuff into yoru vault can be used to pay for building blueprints, just have a button that says :guild recources" that fills what you're missing by whats in the guild vault). Really consider this idea Because imagine having around 1 Millions Players could have the effect of a tournament of witch clan is the best (just a thought) but also haveing a great and unique PVP system in a F2P game would be outsanding. SO Please consider this awsome idea I have would be amazing (I also have Other ideas incase you guys would love to hear  them just let me know :) ) Anyway have a great time making this really fun game and keep doing what you guys are doing.

This is a really cool idea but I don't see it for this game. First it doesn't fit lore wise. Tenno randomly attacking other tenno is completely contrary to the entire tone of what DE has portrayed them to be. Second the balance method you outlined would mean that if I were in a clan and wanted to join a dojo raid but we outnumbered them 4 to 1 there is a good chance I won't get to participate. RNG is all well and good as long as it isn't decided whether or not I even get a chance to play. Lastly, the current architecture for the game is built on a P2P system. Warframe isn't run on servers, so that means someone's computer would have to host 199 other people. That is not feasible. 

As great as the idea is, it's going to have to be part of another game. 

I see were your coming from but this was an idea and thanks for the feed back I'll try and see if i can refine to to be more fair and more within the balance but any ideas you have to improve it would be a good thing cause maybe some clans can turn rougue (enter the pvp concept) and be attacked by the good tenno's or at some point add a second faction of tennos gone rougue. I mean there's a lot of potential to this game but it's just a thought and really wanted to make dojo's (great addition to this game) have more of an interactive part in the game such as and idea of having a hanger for your guys to ask for a ammo run because think about those really high level missions that just doesn't seem to drop enough ammo for yoru squad have some birds drop ammo after a short time either to a location you choose or a point on the map or a point on the map you choose, because if the commander can make life support drops why can't she map ammo drops. But again feel free to contribute any ideas you have towards the original idea and this new one I came up with after all i can't think up everything so multiple minds are better then one after all :D.