Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optimal specter loadouts

JoaoTolentino

Question

7 answers to this question

There is no general answer. It all depends on what you want your spectre to accomplish. For example, Frost is good for defense and interception, Volt may cast speed buff sometimes, Nezha may help with crowd control, Oberon may even heal everyone if the stars align in a right order, etc. In most cases, even low tier spectres are pretty durable IMO and may be of great help. However, sometimes, they just won't use abilities or get stuck on terrain. So, parking them may be a good idea depending on situation. IMHO, best spectre is Ancient healer but that's just me. With regards to weapons, any good non-projectile weapon with an innate elemental damage and status chance should work fine. Penta, Amprex, Glaxion, etc are a good option. Wisp with Acceltra is most certainly a good choice because she will cast reservoirs on a regular basis and will not run out of ammo. Their damage depends on spectre level.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Specter_(Tenno)

Edited by akots

1 hour ago, Azedo1995 said:

I need a list of best warframes to be cloned as specters.

It is good to mix and match ,when using Saryn as my main  ...i use Nova or Volt

In Arbitration depends on main frame ..if using Trinity ..spectre is Volt ...if Using Volt as main ..Trinity is Spectre ...Nova as main ..Saryn is Spectre...

Most important thing for me is that their abilities compliment my main or mission at hand

Arbitration/Kuva Survival/Railjack i like Trinty a lot as she can heal ,Survival ..any frame with crowd control 

comes really down to preference 

For me really best ones are Volt/Trinity/Saryn with Ogris as main

Edited by pecanin

Trinity (to forget about energy problems) with Exergis. Specters don't have to reload:-) Put her on high ground in defence mission, have her hold possition and watch as she kills everything while keeping you topped on health and energy. Word of caution- sometimes she uses EV on just spawning enemies inside walls, Aoe weapon or ability may be required to kill them.