Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did you quit warframe (for those of you that did)?

ThePHiLsTeR

I mean a lot was already said, nice that other people are also thinking that relics are bad.....

First thing is I WANT MY OLD MAG BACK, WERE THE HAK IS MY CORPUS SLAYER DE, WHEEERRREEE...R.I.P MAG

The first time i thought this system is bad, was when the void was gone, and we got this stupid new relic system, i dont like this short missions and now its worse than ever with these hunderets of relics.

Then rivens came, and welcome totaly thoughtless system.

The operater stuff, wasn't all bad, but also not thought-out.

I liked the plains in the beginning, i still like the eiderlon hunts, but i hate fortuna, the profit taker is just a staggering mess...and the liches are too. Theres a differance between annoying and challanging...

Nightwave is just bad, i hate when a game tells me how to play it, but i got something to do and some nice rewards.

The new exilus slots for weapons are also bad, now you need to many formas, and when you change a build you always have to reforma, it is only good for kuva weapons. for normal weapons just a mess. and it tiggers me hard that my weapon is "uncomplete" with a unused slot.

The rise of rng make me just feel like DE want to squice the last bit of money out of me...

Railjack: i dont play it, but i dont see it work, before DE not totaly change the technical system of warframe to fix hostet servers.

I hate that boosters are in the game, and i feel like every thing for higher players is laid-out to play with booters (arbitrations,void traces, kuva)

But what realy obset me the most, is that warframe feels for me now like every other free to play title out there. I regret my investment in this game. Also its a long time since i can say DE thought something completly through, sometimes i have the feeling DE dont know there owne game and im no longer hyped for the next update, im frightened.

Ok enoth rand for today... 

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

The development of this game was influenced by the community much more back in the day. A smaller community for sure but you can generally see the player numbers on a slow and steady incline for that period. DE got a giant boon of players around The War Within / PoE and they seem to be chasing that dragon every since at the expense of the game's Identity and substance. Now the player numbers look like a heart rate monitor jumping up and down which gives evidence to the changes in development.

To be fair, that's to be expected from any large-scale, successful title. I wasn't around to see Warframe as a niche title, but right now its numbers seem to be behaving in-line with your average Live Service. Players leave, new players join to replace them, old players come back to try again, etc. It's been my experience that any game with a large enough playerbase will live or die on its infusion of new content or major structural changes. I don't think DE's strategy of releasing unmitigated garbage with the promise of fixing it in a few weeks once they're back from holiday is sustainable, but a strategy of steady releases is nevertheless smart. I may be a tad too cynical, but I no longer go into video games looking for a personal relationship with them. They all eventually die and we usually get bored of them long before that, so it's important to keep your options open. Better to leave on good terms wanting more than rage-quit and never want to look at it again.

I don't know if I can ever consider myself having "quit" Warframe in the 2 years or so that I've played it, but I can't really consider myself to have "mained" it, either. I've stopped and started multiple times. My breaking point is almost always burning myself out on DE's abusive grind and my reason to return is almost always "Hey, haven't done that in a while!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)CrysJaL said:

I'm not there yet but I'm struggling to stay with the game right now. Kuva liches are a massive grind, the recent improvements haven't been enough for me. On top of that railjack is an absolute chore. I just spent 40m in a Saturn mission painfully trying to finish a mission with an arch gun that does no damage (taking literally three full clips to kill one minor enemy) while three losers did god knows what elsewhere. Then said losers started leaving the game as obviously it was taking too long because only one of us was actually fighting. I lost any resources and experience I had from that one, thanks host migration. I need two levels in Gunnery to get to the Veil when I can properly start farming for a decent railjack (because the ship building system is so patently broken aswell) but I just don't see myself doing it. The multiplicative levelling for intrinsics is cancerous and slow as hell thanks to the overall railjack system. But hey, at least I've gotten the hang of abusing Amesha's ultimate... Because needing to have constant immortality to actually play the game as it is (presumably) meant to be played is definitely the sort of gameplay I like.

In the same thread people complain that there's nothing to do because they finished all content ANNNNND that the grind is too long / much!! Well, they gave you something to work towards that can't be finished so quickly!! Not only that but, can be completely ignored with no real consequence.

Warframe has always been about the grind and having fun with the game's mechanics in the form of many different warframes and weapons. Is the game not challenging enough for you?? Try equipping all the dragon keys to your least favorite warframe. That should make you feel like your trying to use a Monster Hunter character in warframe!! My point is; get creative!!! Also, if there's no challenge why do people ALWAYS leave after round 8 in Sanctuary Onslaught???

3 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

-snip-

One of DE's biggest issues is they never really learned how to create content that inherently extends other content. Nothing is integrated well and thus nothing they add really adds much to any other portion of the game. For some reason the concept of "a little goes a long way" seems to elude them.

I don't know if it's a disinterest or if the foundation they've built the game on just won't allow it but it's a simple concept. They add something like PoE and integrated it into Sorties. That's the most basic form of what I mean. What if they also added Endless Excavation or Bounty systems that are more dynamic. Put them together even.

All these singular concept that don't really need to be that way and so players get bored esp when it's spamming the same exact missions.

I always thought Invasions would be a lot more interesting if they had a path system. You do a mission one way, it branches, you choose another and another branch, bosses and content become dynamic and the end result is a formation of the various choices you make to get to the end.

Not just doing different missions but completing them in different ways.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Xzorn said:

One of DE's biggest issues is they never really learned how to create content that inherently extends other content. Nothing is integrated well and thus nothing they add really adds much to any other portion of the game. For some reason the concept of "a little goes a long way" seems to elude them.

Well... Somewhat. The Jovial Concord and its expansion was actually a pretty good example of leaning on legacy content. A complete redesign of Jupiter with an emphasis on using our superior mobility (though still without the balls to add actual jumping puzzles to it...) and a brand new mission mode goes a long way. The new tileset impacted all legacy mission modes, as we could now do Exterminate, Assassinate, Spy, Sabotage, etc. in brand new locations with their own integrated mechanics. The new game mode eventually extended over the rest of the game gave us a new thing to do even in older locations. Both also impacted various other game modes, as well. Sorties, Nightmares, Syndicate missions, Kuva Missions and the occasional Alert could now spawn on Jupiter or spawn over a Disruption node. That's a lot.

For all their faults, I'd argue Kuva Liches managed to do something similar. While the actual Lich Controlled Territory modifier is fairly boring, it does something very important - custom difficulty. It allows us to play any node on any planet (well, almost) at a difficulty level more appropriate to end-game gear. While offering essentially no new content of its own, the Kuva Lich system nevertheless gave us a renewed reason to revisit legacy content, and that's A LOT of legacy content. I just wish it didn't override native node game types with Extermination so often. What's wrong with playing Lich Spy more often than once every couple of weeks? Better yet, by controlling the planets they spawn on and picking nodes among them, Liches have come close to what Alerts used to be - a "Quick Play" version of Warframe where the game gives me a curated list of nodes to play that I can choose between. It's the closest we've had to Payday 2's Crime.net.

...but yes, then you have the likes of Cetus, Fortuna and Railjack. Content islands with their own isolated currencies and progression systems entirely disconnected from the rest of the game and disregarding preexisting game design rules to boot.

I did not quit quit, but the game isn't on my SSD anymore for now. Still following the game to see if it improves enough that I could play it again.

The bad balancing was the last straw for me. They killing the fun out of the game, that made the big grind a non-issue for me. Railjack was/is all over the place with the balance. Also they unnecessarily redesigned the UI functionality for the railjack components screen, instead using the more intuitive warframe mods screen as a base, which was honed for years with the help of community feedback. This made it even harder to get into modifying your railjack. Now you have this disconnected unfamiliar UI from the main game and the devs can start the whole process from zero again, improving everything like it was with the wf mods screen. Such a waste of time. But that isn't as bad as the balance.

For me it started with the boring, lazy Grendel mission implementation, gutted Lich nemesis system with grind galore, AW blink nerf that changed it into a not always working annoying 3 sec cd, unbalanced railjack weapons and uncalled nerfs(cryophon), unnecessary stretching out of the enemy ship's life(bullet sponges), too high crafting material requirements. These got me to the point of getting tired of warframe. Some of them were changed a bit since then, but it's not enough for me to get back.

I quit Warframe because I consistently spend money on this game, only to have it all be for nothing when I change platforms.

Yes, "I knew that when I bought it", but it's still bull. Starting over as a FTP player when I've invested literally over a thousand dollars into a game is kind of...blek? And then of course, I keep buying more. Because I have zero impulse control. I'm exactly the kind of dupe that makes freemium games profitable. You're welcome.

Also, not being able to play with my friends from different platforms. I have friends on the PS4 and Xbox that I just can't play with anymore.

I'm back now. I always come back. I like that they're rotating the Prime Unvaultings far more frequently. I like the Nightwave system, though it still needs reworking to cut back on FOMO. I like a lot of what they're doing.

But sometimes I get so tired and jaded about the state of certain things, I just HAVE to take a several month hiatus.

• Like 1

On 2020-02-24 at 3:30 AM, (PS4)KillJoyDOD said:

In the same thread people complain that there's nothing to do because they finished all content ANNNNND that the grind is too long / much!! Well, they gave you something to work towards that can't be finished so quickly!! Not only that but, can be completely ignored with no real consequence.

Warframe has always been about the grind and having fun with the game's mechanics in the form of many different warframes and weapons. Is the game not challenging enough for you?? Try equipping all the dragon keys to your least favorite warframe. That should make you feel like your trying to use a Monster Hunter character in warframe!! My point is; get creative!!! Also, if there's no challenge why do people ALWAYS leave after round 8 in Sanctuary Onslaught???

Perhaps you'd like to read my comment again? I spent most of it complaining about railjack being broken, for various reasons in its current state, not just in terms of grind. 

I am not sure I can say I have quit Warframe though I haven't been playing of late.  I had been playing since 2017, I have mucked around all the way to MR27 and I used to love the game to death.  Now not so much.  Since I have moved to a rural area my internet speed now forces me to play solo so that leaves me at a disadvantage for Rail Jack, not that I had any interest in the concept of flying a ship or an archwing for that matter.  Maybe I will dabble with it once they put in crews.

But that is just one of the numerous disappointments I have had with DE of late.  The lack of lore and the lazy introduction of new frames compared to the quests for the older frames is another thing I miss.  A shiny museum in a void space with a talking tour guide is not a good replacement for a quest or interactive back story.

Also I am a bit miffed at how the inside of my orbiter now looks, along the changes to some of the skins for my frames.  The worn and torn look just doesn't appeal to me what so ever. *shrugs*   

I know DE is adding to the game and is making changes, some of them seem nice. Like Pet 2.0.  Yet a lot of these new large "features" feel hollow, grindy and not much fun.  Nightwave, Liches, now Rail jack, to me each once seems worse than one before it.  Gimmicks or shiny distractions full of time sinks due to rng and farming which I do not really count as content.  PoE, Fortuna were far better.   And because of the Rail Jack requirement I am not really even looking forward to the New War. 

I am just waiting to see if DE's direction changes, and in the mean time I am keeping on eye on Warframe while playing other things.   

Edited by Vindicta_Necis

Railjack game mode design. When they said it would take months to complete I knew they were just saying GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND. It IS fun, but I can't justify playing it in the state it is in. I have walked away till the bugs and core game issues are fixed. 

See the pattern? "I've played for X amount of years or 1K -3K hours and THEN I stopped playing". My dudes...you've gotten your money's worth, hand over fist. It has very little to do with updates. You're just too used to the same game and wanted something different. No harm in that.

Some of you are listening too hard to certain YouTubers though. They suck you in with BS and then you help spread the virus. A vet who loves endurance is not the same as a vet who loves spy, railjack or eidolan hunts, but those dudes only do it for the likes. Bottom line: the game is massive but, like everything else that spoils us, it will get tiring for some faster than others, regardless of how good it is.

I play Waframe every year for 3 months regulary (usualy since February-April) and then I QUIT. I literally grind-my-brain-off. I love Warframe gameplay, graphics, designs, sounds and music BUT after those 3 months I'm sick of grinding and I need those 9 months to recover. 🙂

I also learnt that it is not good to play the newest content, I usualy play new content with 1-2year delay when everything is fixed and usualy more easy. I remember Plains of Eidolon with few bugs and really anoying on-feet-running over the plains. I immediatelly refused to play PoE. And then after 1-2 years you can use Archwing.. so much faster..

I will just try Railjack now but I'm sure I won't be playing much this year..

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz

17 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

See the pattern? "I've played for X amount of years or 1K -3K hours and THEN I stopped playing". My dudes...you've gotten your money's worth, hand over fist. It has very little to do with updates. You're just too used to the same game and wanted something different. No harm in that.

Some of you are listening too hard to certain YouTubers though. They suck you in with BS and then you help spread the virus. A vet who loves endurance is not the same as a vet who loves spy, railjack or eidolan hunts, but those dudes only do it for the likes. Bottom line: the game is massive but, like everything else that spoils us, it will get tiring for some faster than others, regardless of how good it is.

Yeah, sure, "everyone that has played a lot should get over it and let the game get continuously worse and die without saying anything while the white knights defend every bad decision DE takes"

17 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

See the pattern? "I've played for X amount of years or 1K -3K hours and THEN I stopped playing"

That might be a pattern you see in this thread, but an amazing amount of registered players quit long before even playing 2 hours (41,1% has made it passed 2 hours according to Steam achievements).

While it may be interesting to see why a few people that still go to the forum have quit playing, DE should try bringing back those people that have long gone after playing just minutes. Ask them for feedback, give them a free booster or two, see if they stay. 

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

On 2020-02-21 at 2:07 PM, ThePHiLsTeR said:

For me:

1. I'm a warframe vet max MR, been playing since 2016, got all the best items, 100 weapons completely formad, and at least 50 good rivens for the weapons i use. Then you put nightwave there and now I got to fish, farm resources like minerals etc THAT I'VE ALREADY DONE. You want me to forma weapons when I have nothing left to forma and gild weapons when I have nothing left to gild. It's just plain boring. I do a lot of stuff like farm resources a ton so that I don't have to do it again for a long time, then you want me to do it? Yes, I can skip nightwave, but I want the rewards from it.

2. Not enough content, too much focus on ambitious updates only for them to be mediocre.

3. Nerfing of rivens. I spent so much time hooking up my rivens only for them to be nerfed into the ground. Some of the weapons I went for specific percentages too so that it reaches specific stats without of which the build wouldn't work well. Now I don't even feel like getting rivens anymore.

People who haven't quit. Ya'll can troll me and say so what no one cares. Except the player base has shrunk which speaks for itself.

I've quit a number of times, been playing for about six years. Every time I quit it's because of burnout with no engaging content. Conclave is dead, all AI enemies are just bullet sponges that one shot you unless you have cheese with no room for skill to avoid death, content is just grind with nothing to actually test myself, economy issues, but the biggest thing is feeling like I'm ignored by DE and they don't give a S#&$ about what end game vets want. They just want to pull in new players and hold their attention for long enough to spend plat. There is NOTHING in this game to mitigate burnout.

I can't say I quit yet, but I am nearly there. I guess I am waiting for DE's next step. 

I've reduced my play time to almost zero. Occasionally Iog in, not for the rewards themselves, but for the milestones, but I am not even doing the daily sorties like I used to do.

Sometimes I check the forums to see if something good is coming, but DE has been rather quiet about interesting stuff, except maybe for a hint at shield gating and maybe a rework for shields to be shown at the next devstream. Other than that, only more of the same, not addressing how boring and out of place the last additions to game were, dumbing down the gameplay, no lore, leaving Warframes to rot as more "content" that excludes most Warframes is added to the game.

15 hours ago, fx25v said:
On 2020-02-25 at 9:51 PM, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Yeah, sure, "everyone that has played a lot should get over it and let the game get continuously worse and die without saying anything while the white knights defend every bad decision DE takes"

Well for starters I don't really agree entirely with either of the blanket statements above and see them both born of frustration, However that doesn't mean that there isn't a certain level of truth behind them when it comes to "some" players.

I believe that "generally" (not all) people that complain about (insert almost any game mechanics topic) vehemently, do so because they are passionate about the game or more accurately a specific play-style or type of content. I find that passion tends to temper as we progress through more and more games and we begin to separate ourselves emotionally from the industry. I just see this as a normal progression regardless of which game/s we play.

For example when I first started playing MMOs I played for hours on end every night for years and would stick to a single game or two at a time. Content just wouldn't pour out fast enough and I got frustrated easier because I had put forth so much effort. I was deeply passionate about the investment of advancement I had made.

Now though after seeing years of the same basic ideas regurgitated and wrapped in different mechanics or graphical packages I just don't find many games that I am as passionate about. It has led to a more relaxed play-style where I no longer really push and I play at a greatly reduced pace. Ironically that play-style has led to a direct reversal of the focus of my enjoyment. Now I tend to enjoy the game itself rather than enjoying the competition I find within its community. So while I am still passionate about certain aspects of the game they are different aspects than they were before due to my growth as a player. That and I learned that taking breaks from the game for extended periods of time definitely increases my enjoyment for it.

I think @Steel_Rook makes an interesting point:

On 2020-02-23 at 8:06 PM, Steel_Rook said:

I may be a tad too cynical, but I no longer go into video games looking for a personal relationship with them. They all eventually die and we usually get bored of them long before that, so it's important to keep your options open. Better to leave on good terms wanting more than rage-quit and never want to look at it again.

I can definitely see where burnout plays a hand. That doesn't mean its the only thing but as a player we need to recognize that the rate of release for bleading edge content will never outpace a players ability to consume it. Thus we will always be left in periods where we are susceptible to burnout if we don't take breaks. Again not the only cause but just one that should be considered.

Edited by Aesthier

5 minutes ago, Aesthier said:

For example when I first started playing MMOs I played for hours on end every night for years and would stick to a single game or two at a time. Content just wouldn't pour out fast enough and I got frustrated easier because I had put forth so much effort. I was deeply passionate about the investment of advancement I had made.

Now though after seeing years of the same basic ideas regurgitated and wrapped in different mechanics or graphical packages I just don't find many games that I am as passionate about. It has led to a more relaxed play-style where I no longer really push and I play at a greatly reduced pace. Ironically that play-style has led to a direct reversal of the focus of my enjoyment. Now I tend to enjoy the game itself rather than enjoying the competition I find within its community. So while I am still passionate about certain aspects of the game they are different aspects than they were before due to my growth as a player.

Yup. Play as long as it's fun, take a break when it starts to feel tedious, come back later when new content releases, or when you're bored of other stuff. It's tempting to gorge on a single game to where it defines your identity, but the long-term damage this does to your relationship with it is rarely worth it. It's important to remember that these are still video games, and that we can always find another one to play. It may not be the same, it may not be as good, but there will be others. Know your limits, recognise your burnout an budget your fandom. Ideally, you want to play games out of a genuine desire, rather than begrudging habit or compulsion.

Word to the wise - if you find yourself having played a game for 1000-2000 hours and resenting it... That's probably not the game's fault. It might be, but chances are much higher that you're simply burned out on it. I've been playing MMOs and other Live Services for 15 years now. I can tell you from experience that most people last 6 months to a year playing the same game. They may actually PLAY it quite a bit longer than that, but this is where they have to start working on staying active, and where they start growing dissatisfied with it. Over 8 years of City of Heroes, I had to make new friends about four times - roughly once every two years. My old friends would simply burn out, again and again.

This is why I tell people: Don't treat video games like a marriage. Don't feel bad about walking away and doing other things. The best way to stay "active" in Live Service is to have other Live Services on the side 🙂 Granted, modern game monetisation practices don't make that easy since everyone's employing FOMO these days. Don't let it get to you. It's better to miss out on rewards than grow to resent a game you like.

5 minutes ago, Aesthier said:

So...sorta like a harem?

How dare you suggest I cheat on my Waifu! LOL

Or an open marriage, but yes 🙂 You can still "main" your favourite waifu, but there's no harm in having fun on the side. ... Man that turned weird on me, didn't it?

Ive really been only logging in occasionally every couple weeks for at least two years now which is sad, because i did used to genuinely enjoy the game. For me it comes down to gameplay really thats why i no longer actively play and really cannot reccomend it to people. 

First a little perspective, i started playing at least 6 years ago back in damage 1.0, parcour 1.0, pre rivens, pre corrupted mods even. What attracted me to the game was that the relatively simple ai could and would overrun you even in level 40 missions if you werent careful with sheer numbers and firepower vs your very limited resources. (energy was limited, hp was limited and all skills had a relatively small power curve due to much fewer available mods. ) 

You felt like a bad ass. Literally. You were in a fight for your life and winning against hundreds, but barely because enemies were threatening if you werent careful. Even if some skills were pretty overtuned. Weapon damage was also much lower. Your melee weapons did 45ish damage, compared to the few hundred they do now, its like theyre 8 or so times more powerful now but we're fighting those same simple ai from years ago, and even then their spawn numbers have dropped. 

And now every update, every release is only exagerating the problem. Sure theres a Few more meaty bois on the starchart now, but all the grind and busy work we're being saddled with from the day to day tasks doesnt really require any sort of thought at this point. We're so strong now that even lvl 170s drop in seconds let alone the lvl 40s over most of the map areas. 

At this point the only way the game redeems itself in my eyes is to remember its roots that started its journey and start to head back towards the weaker but still op warframes vs actual threatening enemies. 

2 hours ago, Aesthier said:

Well for starters I don't really agree entirely with either of the blanket statements above and see them both born of frustration, However that doesn't mean that there isn't a certain level of truth behind them when it comes to "some" players.

I believe that "generally" (not all) people that complain about (insert almost any game mechanics topic) vehemently, do so because they are passionate about the game or more accurately a specific play-style or type of content. I find that passion tends to temper as we progress through more and more games and we begin to separate ourselves emotionally from the industry. I just see this as a normal progression regardless of which game/s we play.

Now though after seeing years of the same basic ideas regurgitated and wrapped in different mechanics or graphical packages I just don't find many games that I am as passionate about. It has led to a more relaxed play-style where I no longer really push and I play at a greatly reduced pace. Ironically that play-style has led to a direct reversal of the focus of my enjoyment. Now I tend to enjoy the game itself rather than enjoying the competition I find within its community. So while I am still passionate about certain aspects of the game they are different aspects than they were before due to my growth as a player. That and I learned that taking breaks from the game for extended periods of time definitely increases my enjoyment for it.

I think @Steel_Rook makes an interesting point:

I can definitely see where burnout plays a hand. That doesn't mean its the only thing but as a player we need to recognize that the rate of release for bleading edge content will never outpace a players ability to consume it. Thus we will always be left in periods where we are susceptible to burnout if we don't take breaks. Again not the only cause but just one that should be considered.

It doesn't matter how much you have played or how passionate you are about the game. "playing relaxed" won't make it that:

• It's impossible that the game is getting worse
  • The devs can't make a series of bad decisions.
  • Everything will be fine for the game "just because"
  • People pointing out flaws in the game must be wrong on everything they say "because I'm playing relaxed so I don't see any problems"

Anyway, congrats on your new "more relaxed play-style".

• Like 1

And honestly, the only reason I keep coming back to this mind numbing game after all these years is the sunken cost. 8000 hours. Six years. A thousand dollars. But so much wasted potential. I know it's silly to say this about a game but it hurts to see my favorite game flounder around the mark of perfection and never quite hit it, only to plummet back to earth like icarus.

• Like 1

Been playing this game off n on since Beta, back when they had Frame Helmets that had their own unique stat bonuses on PC, quit in 2015 when my PC burned to a crisp, came back with the Switch release, so been about & seen the games progress for awhile.

I cut n bailed back last July when I was about to Forma A Weapon from a useless Polarity, then realized how little I cared with Phantasy Star Online 2 on the way, I started WF on PC back before Sega officially/silently stepped away from a Western release for nebulous BS reasons.

Between that release, the Burnout from Nightflush/Wave (still sounds like something sewer workers should worry about rather than Space Ninjas) the removal of Alerts, the Tennogen debacle that though fixed took a LOT of people complaining to get a good "we done screwed up" fix while posting the information that there was ever anything wrong in a small obscure post that no one who isn't DEEPLY involved in this forum site would ever have found, aka people who just play the game & read the patch notes from their dashboards deeming that if anything were amiss DE would report on it & make certain it was prominently displayed that information.

This was not the case, it all showed poor decision making, poor direction & all the while glaring oversights are disregarded while the changes that are pushed are ones that no one really asked for.

I was & am waiting for this game to take off, the potential exists for pure amazing, but questionable cash grabbing & port communication & lack of focus seem to be the driving forces I loathe.

But here I am again, playing away, I like the Gameplay, the Co-op is still enjoyable, all the basic elements for a fun game still remain, as such I'm treating it as less a main game where I care of focus on what's coming or happening & more of A Casual I'm just here to look good & make things die in flashy gory ways with a style all my own, Be it My Nidus inspire by the Wretched MTG game card, or The Corpse eater Nidhoggir aka Nekros.

If the games great potential ever comes I will be glad to be A part of it, if it doesn't, I'll have been entertained until a suitable replacement, PSO2, becomes available on Switch, I despise M$ after the whole COFFINS RRoD fun, went through 4 of those PoS & PC is a Pain in the eyeballs, seriously would rather gargle with fish hooks.

So until then, Casual play, don't care about the games direction, Nightflush can go take a flying leap, I'll continue to look good & make everything die in myriad ways solo or with others, no added preservatives or flavoring, Diet Warframe, for when DEs toxic decision making is just too much.

Good luck folks & happy trails to those who are no longer here, may we meet again on firmer ground & fertile fields!

Edited by (NSW)Hatemachine

So in contrast to something else i said... I am actually growing closer and closer to quitting warframe, or atleast the community. This was once a friendly place where people could talk freely. Now people suffer from the delusion of internet anonymity... They think they can say what ever they want and the worst that can happen is the moderators yell at them even though that's provably not true.

Rule of thumb. Never say something on the internet that you wouldn't say directly to someone's face. If something would get you punched in the teeth if you said it to someone in person? Don't say it online, because people CAN find you. As it happens you can't even discuss a matter without people going all "git gud". I'm kinda glad that the "game as service" concept is sorta dying out now, after all the new ones that appear on the market tend to fail rapidly. I think over all the concept has been a *cancer on the gaming community.

(*I don't use that word lightly, I've lost multiple family members and friends to cancer. I use it because it's accurate. Uncontrolled (cellular, ie player) division which rapidly spreads and infects surrounding tissues until the body as a whole begins to fail. This is what is happening to the gaming community.)