Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Prime when, DE?

(PSN)Vodka_Vision_

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

How long you gonna keep me waiting, DE?

until they can package it with some other stuff you don't want.

I think Nezha might have a chance to bring it when he gets primed, but other than that who knows. it'll happen eventually though.. gonna be good when it does, I hope it will be the best non-explosive bow available!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redfeather75 said:

If they make a daikyu prime it better have explosions and laser sights. Nobody gonna use old fashioned bows now.

I have a Daikyu Riven which results in the weapon having nearly 6 Punchthrough. It means I can use a wall scope and then take out cameras and guards from nearly outside the tile in which they've spawned.

So, uh, no thanks. I would like a Daikyu Prime which is crittier, and even more silent and single target if possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

After and before the buff alot of people do use the daikyu

Edit: some people like to aim 

35 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I have a Daikyu Riven which results in the weapon having nearly 6 Punchthrough. It means I can use a wall scope and then take out cameras and guards from nearly outside the tile in which they've spawned.

So, uh, no thanks. I would like a Daikyu Prime which is crittier, and even more silent and single target if possible.

I agree with both of these.  😀 

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Just Daikyu things, like taking out every camera in the spy vault, from outside the spy vault.

Hehe, I got so use to doing things like that with the Daikyu that I forgot most other weapons can't do those things.  Tried that very thing you mentioned with another weapon and had to laugh at my own ignorance.  LOL 😁 

Edited by DatDarkOne

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

After and before the buff alot of people do use the daikyu

Edit: some people like to aim 

some people also just enjoy the aesthetic like myself.

the only thing wrong with with the daikyu is that it barely does any damage at all against weak-spots (such as the few that are on laphantis) and anything immune to status procs like grineer plains dropships. 

that and it has the unfortunate fate of being a marksman weapon. i too, like to aim.

other than that, it can potentially kill enemies that are roughly lvl 114 in one hit without a riven.

1 minute ago, MysticDragonMage said:

some people also just enjoy the aesthetic like myself.

the only thing wrong with with the daikyu is that it barely does any damage at all against weak-spots (such as the few that are on laphantis) and anything immune to status procs like grineer plains dropships. 

that and it has the unfortunate fate of being a marksman weapon. i too, like to aim.

other than that, it can potentially kill enemies that are roughly lvl 114 in one hit without a riven.

It's really not meant to be for that purpose as much as I love the daikyu and my Rivs without them you got to under stand every weapons isn't meant to perform on anything like a God 

17 hours ago, Duality52 said:

I wouldn't expect Titania Prime to come with that. Endura Prime or Sarpa Prime and perhaps even Talons/Castanas Prime.

Castanas prime with a dummy high crit chance would be great for mirage. I think that would help her push into the Eidolon meta and enroach on Chroma more than she can currently, the way her eclipse is set up. That, or just let us toggle eclipse at the cost of another cast.