Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ancient Healer ruins Garuda's gameplay

Alvengerz

Ancient Healer (regular and corrupted), for unknown reasons, now able to dispel Garuda's blood altar whenever it applies its damage reduction effect to enemies affected by blood altar. It also prevent enemies from being targeted by blood altar as long as said enemies are under the effect of its damage reduction. I don't think it is what Ancient Healers supposed to do. Nullifiers are enough for blocking and neutralizing warframes ability.

Tested in simulacrum and in mission.

That “Bug” with Blood Alter has stayed since her Release so far. It never got looked at by DE even though other Players knew about that issue. Another bad thing about Ancient Healers is if you impale it, the enemies near the Ancient would have the 90% DR so you would troll yourself or your Teammates and idk why it works like that at all.

I am aware of that. Eximus' aura also still runs when the enemy emitting the aura got impaled by Garuda's blood altar. I agree that every enemy's special abilites should be disabled when under blood altar's effect. That will give blood altar another good utility besides healing.