Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There some weird Crash happening in my PC while Playing Warframe

LoneWolf-BR

Question

Sry if this is not the right place to post this but i thought some one else had the same problem, recently i reinstalled Warframe to play a lil bit , but for some reason when im playing sometimes (it is totally random) my entire pc just crash, and i have o manually restart my pc, it is really strange out of nowhere my screen stays with a solid color and the audio gets all stutter, as i said is totatlly random so i have no pictures i tryed reinstalling but with no luck, i thought that could be my video card but this only happen on Warframe, i even run a benchmark on 1080p High and nothing everything looks fine, my driver are up to date as they can be i remenber that i was player before Empyrean Update and even before that and nothing like this ever happened, idk if it is any type of bug but if someone else has or had the same problem and know any solution, please i would apreciate the help.

5 answers to this question

what Graphics card brand are you using? If its AMD running the 2020 drivers then that alone could be your issue. I myself am running an AMD MSI R9 390X on the final 2019 drivers just fine, but had issues with any of the 2020 drivers. The AMD subreddit has been going crazy over the issues arisen lately due to the drivers. I wont be of any help with nvidia cards as i have "yet" to use any.

On 2020-02-22 at 6:22 AM, LoneWolf-BR said:

Sry if this is not the right place to post this but i thought some one else had the same problem, recently i reinstalled Warframe to play a lil bit , but for some reason when im playing sometimes (it is totally random) my entire pc just crash, and i have o manually restart my pc, it is really strange out of nowhere my screen stays with a solid color and the audio gets all stutter, as i said is totatlly random so i have no pictures i tryed reinstalling but with no luck, i thought that could be my video card but this only happen on Warframe, i even run a benchmark on 1080p High and nothing everything looks fine, my driver are up to date as they can be i remenber that i was player before Empyrean Update and even before that and nothing like this ever happened, idk if it is any type of bug but if someone else has or had the same problem and know any solution, please i would apreciate the help.

Does anything useful show up in the Windows event log when it happens? Also check the EE.log in your Warframe folder.