Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Feedback

(XBOX)Synteri

There's no dedicated thread for Railjack so I hope this will do. I've been doing Railjack missions quite a but recently, got all my intrinsics up to 8 so far. I have a couple things I'd like to see: 

1) Forward Artillery Access: The thing that got me to write this post. I want to be able to use my forward artillery while I'm piloting. The station that already exists to access the forward artillery can remain, I've had times where having one person focus on a crewship while I'm focusing on fighters would be useful- but needing to stop piloting and pray that a crewship doesn't leave my field of view while I hop into an entire different part of the ship is a little tedious. My recommendation would be to have it where when you cycle weapons when you pilot, you equip your forward artillery. 

2) Intrinsics on Player Profile: I'd like to be able to view the intrinsics of other players on their profiles. Nearly every other bit of information is accessible on their profile, and I would argue that knowing what your teammates' intrinsics are is the most useful information someone could have. That tells me who I want on my forge, who I want out handling objectives, etc. 

3) Mission Variety: I've seen this somewhere else, but it really is a good point- more mission types. I don't really know how this kind of thing would be done, but a space survival or defense would be awesome. Give people a real way to test the quality of their ships. 

4) Future of Railjack: This isn't necessarily a feature I'd like to see, but I feel like I should include it: I'd like to see more transparency from Digital Extremes in regards to their plans for Railjack and the future of Warframe as a whole. I don't mean spoilers per se, but not knowing where the future of Railjack is headed is a little disheartening. If things are going to remain as is, I have to say I'm not very interested. I know that's unlikely, but it would break my heart to deck my ship out, get all my intrinsics up to 10, and have nothing to do Railjack related from then on. 

I have many more thoughts. I'm also too tired to continue. Props if you read this far. 

• Like 1

DE have already said they plan to expand on the mission types and a lot of stuff from the original teaser isn't released yet such as the capital ships, Lich integration, squad link and the AI crew. Railjack was released very bare bones.

I suspect DE have had to throw in some captain control into their roadmap as well because nobody likes randoms being able to jump in the pilot chair or navigation of your RJ against the captain's will. I've had a random jump in the artillery chair and then AFK for the whole mission as well. Whilst this sort of griefing is possible it will put many off Railjack content altogether unless playing solo or in arranged squads and a few recent threads do indicate this is becomming the norm for those that haven't completed it all and now have no reason to play Railjack content at all. There is a lot more to come though.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Synteri:

3) Mission Variety: I've seen this somewhere else, but it really is a good point- more mission types. I don't really know how this kind of thing would be done, but a space survival or defense would be awesome. Give people a real way to test the quality of their ships. 

Mission: repair your engine, while being surrounded by 20 grineer Crewships.

2 hours ago, Shalath said:

DE have already said they plan to expand on the mission types and a lot of stuff from the original teaser isn't released yet such as the capital ships, Lich integration, squad link and the AI crew. Railjack was released very bare bones.

I suspect DE have had to throw in some captain control into their roadmap as well because nobody likes randoms being able to jump in the pilot chair or navigation of your RJ against the captain's will. I've had a random jump in the artillery chair and then AFK for the whole mission as well. Whilst this sort of griefing is possible it will put many off Railjack content altogether unless playing solo or in arranged squads and a few recent threads do indicate this is becomming the norm for those that haven't completed it all and now have no reason to play Railjack content at all. There is a lot more to come though.

That's good to hear. It's likely my own fault that I don't really know what's gonna come down the road, I guess my information finding abilities aren't so great when it comes to Warframe