Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Difficulty defenses from community

Darklord_Tou

19 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

the funny bit is  chroma was fine before self damage you just need to let mobs damage your health till it is ready, with all of these mods we have we can safely do that without a problem. and if you don't get a full fury buff before the mission is over then you never needed it. its common sense so obvious even i understand it even at my worst cases. and if am accepting it then you know the community has a problem.

Nah, mate, it's a New War, remember? Let's go.

Just now, 32768 said:

True, everyone is excited anyway. They just forgot to mention it's a civil war.

yeah everyones excited and all but i am stuck here extremely annoyed that they removeds ragdoll effects from impact and blast because of the dang meta obsessed players are obsessing with their lose of dps and will complain even if the mob slightly twitches to the left or right.

Yeah, they should have added slamming in melee like with liches, but other way around, ragdolling entire rooms of enemies would be fun too, and more dismembering, and explosions everywhere. They don't know what they are asking for.

anyways like i said before. if people get upset about missing dps from a mob twitching to the left or right just because of an impact status effect then i can safely say no one really wants to have a challenge or difficulty, because if they did something like give the mobs the ability to stay out of our range and cross hairs while fighting us then the whole community would be in a uproar because they can't shoot at a standing target.

On 2020-02-22 at 3:45 AM, Darklord_Tou said:

I think one of the biggest issue warframe have been struggling from the early stage of the game is its difficulty. Also i am not a new player to the game i have been playing the game for more then 4 years and this issue still bugging me since the start. Now whenever this discussion is brought up i tend to see this few lines:

1. "You are suppose to be a god-like being fighting weak mortals" (A Power fantasy game if you will). Okay this idea is not bad but it doesnt actually translate well in video games. Its fun to obliterate everything in matter of seconds easily for about 10mins. But warframe is a game where you are suppose to be grinding for hours and hours doing the same loop it gets boring really fast. Now dont get me wrong it is fine to shut off your brain for a while playing/talking with your friends. And you can definitely have that(low level farming) in a game while also having really difficult teeth grinding challenging missions like many game already have. But you also need some challenging stuff for tryhards/endgame players or whatever.

2. "if you think game is too easy just use mk1 braton unmodded". Okay this is just straight up nonsense you might aswell tell people to play with hand tied or with there feets.

Also i think there is a difference between fun difficult and not fun difficult. And many tries where devs tried to add difficult stuff to game it falls mostly on not-fun difficult. I think when trying to create a new mode DE should try to figure out if its gonna be fun to do it for hours and not just think of cool looks because cool looks gonna wear off pretty fast but good gameplay loop wont.

How the hecky are you still playing if you don't think its fun? Not everything needs to be dark souls. Warframe's modding system is similar to RPG leveling systems. If you grind YOU GET STRONGER therefore yes you have to at some some point start to ONE SHOT THINGS. The is could be easily remedied by having events or enemy levels where they don't immediately die.

Most content have you going back to areas that are lower level than you are it wasn't until sorties that started to die slower because we could encounter lvl 80 - 100 enemies quicker and at that level you are still using your powers to help you not die. While at the same time because that level of content is meant to be BEATABLE that means they can't be literal bullet sponges especially since it is intended for you to complete that content daily as an additional source of grind.

Have you noticed railjack enemies are a lot tankier than standard enemies? There are enemies in game that die in at least a moderate amount of speed, in addition we now have Kuva Liches if you let them get to rank 5 and then kill you will notice they don't immediately die and are planning to expand on this in the future and from they've shown us the intention is to make them behave like actual bosses so I believe the intention is to make them 'endgame yet doable' bosses for the players who want them.

So in short I believe you are LYING for clout.