AndrewScreamSoul

Syndicate sigils

Hi Tennos,

I would like to talk about the syndicate sigils, they grant you a tot. reputatation daily based about your MR. But for gaining it you're "FORCED" to equip it.
The game is not forcing to equip it, but if you want points to collect and spend you have to wear it. 

So here we are. what I'm asking is to have other types of way to wear it, like the emblems it could be one to add it.
There's a lot of sigils, and you can just wear two, but one usually is for the syndicates so you have less choice..  you can always put and remove it but 
in my opinion is kinda lame repeating it or make even a slot dedicated and then swich after you finish it. 

It could be even an idea put other sigils on the right arm and left one too ! So it woud be at least 3 free choice and one with syindicate. 

It's not a real problem this, just sharing my thoughts on you Tenno that you're reading,and waiting to your feedback about it! 

Edited by AndrewScreamSoul

You could just put the opacity to minimum to make it invisible. That way you get the standing points and don't have to look at it.

As for other ways of equipping them, I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

You could just put the opacity to minimum to make it invisible. That way you get the standing points and don't have to look at it.

I'm doing like this, but still take a slot on the front or on the back one.. so you have basically only one free slot to choose 

I usually just put them on the back because can't see them under most syndanas anyway.  I see your point though, it does suck to have the points gained tied to the sigil.

2 hours ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I usually just put them on the back because can't see them under most syndanas anyway.  I see your point though, it does suck to have the points gained tied to the sigil.

IKR sometimes I do the same or under the armor to hide them as the best as I can. Thanks for understanding it, yes it sucks and It would be nice have more way to gaining it instead being tied only to one single sigil. 

Edited by AndrewScreamSoul