Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Zenurik Inner Might not working/bugged

SKOxi

I just came back to warframe about 3 days ago and I've seen that they changed the melee so I decided to invest my focus into Inner Might passive but it seems that is not working.

At the moment I have 50% heavy attack efficiency in zenurik but i still lose all my combo stacks whenever i use a heavy attack.

I tried the bug with unranked/maxed weapon , with different weapons , in both simulacrum and normal missions and outcome is the same(I lose all stacks).

Edited by SKOxi

Your Inner Might currently needs 9 points to be activated but as you can see on top, you only have 5 points left in the pool (5/29).

I understand it's a bit confusing for a new player but, you didn't even try to activate Inner Might by deactivating another skill before being so sure this is a bug :P

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime

14 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

Your Inner Might currently needs 9 points to be activated but as you can see on top, you only have 5 points left in the pool (5/29).

I understand it's a bit confusing for a new player but, you didn't even try to activate Inner Might by deactivating another skill before being so sure this is a bug 😛

/Foo

Thanks , you're right.

I never fully understood how the focus tree pool works but now i do.