Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to Ordis?

(PSN)Vodka_Vision_

Specifically, his body. We know that warframes are/were people (in game lore only directly indicates that the Umbra frame[s?] were people, however prime trailers, speficially Mirage's confirm that it extends to prime frames.) So, we know Ordis' mind was yanked out and turned into a cephalon, however it's not clear whether his body was incorporated into the orbiter, or if his body was used for something else. I perhaps wonder if his body was used for a warframe, and if so, what frame? If Garuda were male, I'd point to that, but unless the warframe process can change genders, I doubt that Ordis and Garuda are related. Do you think we'll see a male, blood themed warframe?

Actually, pondering this has made me wonder if Cephalons are all the minds of disembodied prime warframes... hmmmm....

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

Actually, pondering this has made me wonder if Cephalons are all the minds of disembodied prime warframes... hmmmm....

Cephalons are great minds of their time , not necessarily the ones that were present in the precursor to the original Warframes. 

But there may be some overlaps, there are just 5 cephalons that I am aware of and only 2 of them have a relevance to any actual combat. 

2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Cephalons are great minds of their time , not necessarily the ones that were present in the precursor to the original Warframes. 

But there may be some overlaps, there are just 5 cephalons that I am aware of and only 2 of them have a relevance to any actual combat. 

You say that, but in the cephalon fragments, Ordis used to be a Dax I believe. And he attacked one or more of the orokin to show his defiance. They laughed it off, used some kuva and turned him into a cephalon and reprogrammed him. He still fights it, some couple hundred years later. 

2 minutes ago, Sunai_Moonswing said:

You say that, but in the cephalon fragments, Ordis used to be a Dax I believe. And he attacked one or more of the orokin to show his defiance. They laughed it off, used some kuva and turned him into a cephalon and reprogrammed him. He still fights it, some couple hundred years later. 

I did say I am aware of 2 that were involved in action, the beast of bones is one of them. 

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

True, but that doesn't necessarily mean their bodies weren't taken for the warframe project. Ballas did mention "unwilling" subjects for the project.