Sunai_Moonswing

Most hated lich type?

What's your most hated lich element? 

The lich's Avalanche ability just feels so much stronger than other lich abilities. 

Mine's ice, and so far, it's the only lich that has been keeping their ephemera from me. Even that one time I chose an electric to try something else, that one electric gave me an ephemera. The Queens are really making me want to do the War Within a few times. 

Definitely Toxic.

Viral AND Radiation procs? That's asking for trouble.

Fire. Since this converted Lich spawns fire pits everywhere I'm standing. Thought the useless thing would help me, not try to kill me.

I can tolerate the elements. What I can’t is when they just leap all over the place just for the last leap be where they started off. So annoying I swear. 

• Like 1

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Scruffel:

Definitely Toxic.

Viral AND Radiation procs? That's asking for trouble.

Agreed. Especially the rad procs can be real group killers.

Toxin, because there's no finer way to kill a Tenno than to make other Tenno damage you LOL.

Toxin. Everything other element barely even registers as a threat.

Just now, Irhyo said:

Toxin. Everything other element barely even registers as a threat.

Pretty much this. No better threat than having the Mission turn into Chernobyl and having a Teammate using AOE.

Toxin, especially when they have an AoE weapon. a Rank 5 Lich with a Toxin Bramma, Ogris or Tonkor is a real ball-ache to deal with even with a squad.

On a personal level, Impact. Because my clanmate, a Wukong main, always spawns Impact Liches. And said Liches have Iron Skin. And since my clanmate uses melee builds with basically no spacial awareness, the end result is a Lich with about a hundred thousand ablative hit points that, as far as I can tell, are immune to critical hits

• Like 1

I use Ash for lich hunting so none.  They stand there doing nothing while getting pummeled.

3 hours ago, Ragnafiro said:

Toxin, because there's no finer way to kill a Tenno than to make other Tenno damage you LOL.

You mean radiation...

I used to think toxin was the worse, but as silly as this sounds it’s magnetic. I’ve been farming Vengeful Pull Eph and these last 4 magnetic lich’s have been the freaking worst. Constant rag dolls with pull, instant death with magnetize which is cast as soon as you get up from pull. All on top of the Mag procs draining energy none stop. 

Edited by (NSW)Austee

Any Lich with Radiation.

Toxin with Radiation skills.

Radiation with any weapon having radiation damage.

ANY Lich with Nukor. >..<

Toxin has been absolutely awful, not fun and frustrating instead of challenging 👹

Rad and electric are my favourite as they're a fairer challenge 👍

Please don't change that DE 🤞 we know how you like to annoy your veterans (joke), but seriously do something about the bloody toxin ones 🤔

Radiation procs turn launchers into team killers. I will leave if i see a zarr or bramma equipped against a radiation lich.

Edited by Kaiga

Impact and any lich with stagger/knockdown ability. Since i mainly use Mag for hunting liches, if i can't use the bubble to tear down lich's hp segment in single cast, the diminishing returns from subsequent casts (result of iron skin soaking the damage or knockdown shaving off bubble's active time) prolong the fight and make it more likely i'll get shredded while juggling between casting, dodging and shooting. Bonus kek if lich casts iron skin the moment i shoot into the bubble. At the end of the day, winning such encounter is more satisfying.

Kind of hard to pick a type when you hate the concept as much as I do, but I'll echo Toxin if only because it seems like the most obnoxious ability set to work with (either that or Radiation).