Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma and Kuva Nukor - likelhood of being nerfed ?

Tenno76856

All new weapons are like this. Everyone's just getting it, and leveling it for either first time, or for 1 of 5 forma. The reason you actually notice these more than other weapons is that they stand out from the rest. They swamp the **** out of enemies.

Likely see Riven nerfs for them soon.

• Like 1

Bramma, probably not. For all its might, it has that whole 'self damage' thing. A relatively good example of Warframe's current Self-Damage model for once - high risk, high reward.

Nukor? Well, Ignis Wraith and Amprex haven't been nerfed yet, so...

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Bramma, probably not. For all its might, it has that whole 'self damage' thing. A relatively good example of Warframe's current Self-Damage model for once - high risk, high reward.

Nukor? Well, Ignis Wraith and Amprex haven't been nerfed yet, so...

Havent seen Nukors running around as much as Brammas (also both loud audio and visual wise but i digress..). Havent checked but is Nukor's chaining similar to Atomos ?.

ignis wraith already has a riven dispo of 1...( if i remember correctly and i love using it).

If the meta doesn't change than its very likely. They don't want another Catchmoon over 50% of community using it. lol I see more Nukor than Bramma. And for sure expect your good rivens now on them to be disposition of 1/5 when they update Rivens.

1 minute ago, GPrime96 said:

Probably because Nukor is closer to Amprex than a Punishing, Exploding Death Machine like Bramma.

They should have renamed Nukor to Kuva Atomos. lol It was a silly DE mistake. Now I wonder what the Kuva Atomos will be like?... regular Nukor? lol

4 hours ago, kwlingo said:

They should have renamed Nukor to Kuva Atomos.

It was an economical decision. Atomos had/has some fans and people already got strong Rivens for it. Nukor on the other hand is a complete underdog and you can guarantee there are not that many strong Rivens in circulation. A strong Kuva Nukor will create a bigger impact on Rivens than Kuva Atomos.

14 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

And only

Well, weapons with warning indicators or other safety mechanisms are a bit better, but that's arguably not the same system, and in the latter camp, somewhat arbitrary. I mean, Acceltra's safety system, 9 times out of 10, just adds a 'sourspot' mechanic to the gun. At that point, it's already got a good weakness, the actual self damage is somewhat irrelevant. With how the Lenz does it, it's less punishing because of the leeway you have.

For how the Bramma does it - no warning, just instant death if it's in range - I'd agree. Most other weapons that work like that are too punishing for their damage output. For example, the Angstrum. Instant death for you, a mild headache for your enemy, until you run out of ammo after shooting it all of six times. F  u  n.

53 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

. Most other weapons that work like that are too punishing for their damage output. For example, the Angstrum. Instant death for you, a mild headache for your enemy, until you run out of ammo after shooting it all of six times. F  u  n.

My main Gripe for Explosives. All of them except for a few have Self Damage but they don’t have Secondary or Melee levels of Scaling against Armor. The closest Explosive Weapon to the Bramma is the Zarr but that’s because it’s a Hybrid Explosive instead of a Crit/Status heavy like Lenz or Ogris. Lenz was my most used Explsoive but i can see the Bramma over taking that because it got the damage for the risk.

Just now, GPrime96 said:

My main Gripe for Explosives. All of them except for a few have Self Damage but they don’t have Secondary or Melee levels of Scaling against Armor. The closest Explosive Weapon to the Bramma is the Zarr but that’s because it’s a Hybrid Explosive instead of a Crit/Status heavy like Lenz or Ogris. Lenz was my most used Explsoive but i can see the Bramma over taking that because it got the damage for the risk.

Indeed. But in part that's thanks to armour being absurd and nobody doing anything about it for literally years.