Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Outpost

DeltaPangaea

Okay, can we do something about the sentient outpost? 3 hours inactive for 30 minutes active would be bearable if it were consistent and something you could plan for, but it's not. Sometimes it's less time inactive. Sometimes it's more. I've been doing sweet ass nothing all day, trying to keep tabs on when it pops up and I've still missed every one of them so far, because we're given a window of 30 heckin minutes before whoops, gone.

I will not deny that I'm slightly salty, but this is still more than a little bit too much.The cycle of it showing up or not I could deal with if it was CONSISTENT. So I'd know what time it would pop up so I don't have to glue my eyes to the veil map to be able to even TRY for the shedu parts.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ManaMayhemMike said:

Keep semlar.com open, its got a tracker at the top of the page. The inactive time looks inconsistent but it isnt completely so and the next appearance can be predicted pretty accurately.

I've been using warframestat to try and keep an eye on it, but theirs still only says whether it's up or not, so thanks for the clue in to a more useful one.

But still, needing an external tracker in the first place is kind of extra.