Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Sentinel With Deth Machine Rifle

jasperltz

Any sentinel can use any sentinel weapon, provided you have them.

If you place Striker over Vacuum, yes. If Vacuum is at a higher priority then it'd probably stop shooting when Vacuum's queue is up.

A1) Yes

A2) Make sure to equip Vacuum in the first sentinel precept slot and it should work fine.

Thanks very much for the informations

Carrier has a shorter attack range so having the rifle doesn't help much, plus its own shotgun does more damage than death cubes rifle.  So I would stick to Carrier personally.

Yeah, this. Carrier has a much shorter detection range than Dethcube, which is why it's such a good combination with its shotgun. The shotgun outdamages the Deth Rifle, so putting the Deth Rifle on a sentinel that only shoots at close range is a bit pointless.

Carrier has a shorter attack range so having the rifle doesn't help much, plus its own shotgun does more damage than death cubes rifle.  So I would stick to Carrier personally.

oh really? then i will use stick with it's shotgun, my useful shotgun's mods are more than useful rifle's mods, but i'm using rifle ==, then i might give all the mods to Carrier's shotgun

Yeah, this. Carrier has a much shorter detection range than Dethcube, which is why it's such a good combination with its shotgun. The shotgun outdamages the Deth Rifle, so putting the Deth Rifle on a sentinel that only shoots at close range is a bit pointless.

Not true. If I want to use shotguns while still having a carrier pick up my loot, the deth machine rifle is better since it can use the rifle mods that I am not putting to use.

Not true. If I want to use shotguns while still having a carrier pick up my loot, the deth machine rifle is better since it can use the rifle mods that I am not putting to use.

What is not true? Everything he said is true.

Carrier with Sweeper is an awesome combo. When fully modded, he can instakill level 60-70s, and in lower levels you can never get any melee kills because he instakills everything.

Gone to Apollodorus 15 minutes without firing a single shot. Just used the occasional ability and let him do the rest.