Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can some players afford 90+ rerolls on riven?

PenderTheTyrant

Very simple. They are dead. As such they live in the world of the dead, which has a different time speed than the living world. In other words, time goes way faster there and they get stuff done much faster than us mere mortals with lives to live.

Yes, they are what we call "no-lifers".

genius.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 2

1. Gotta clear those Requiem relics every now and then. They reward 1,200 as a Common drop, and sometimes I clear them at Tamu or Taveuni, which gets me even more.

2. 6,000 from Sorties, which the damn RNG seems to be favouring lately. Got two of the thing in a week.

3. Nightwave. Don't really have much other use for those Creds these days.

4. Larvling hunts. I take the opportunity to level up stuff I really dislike levelling the usual way, most recently the Kuva Kohm, so I finish my Cassini runs instead of aborting.

5. I only have, like, eight to a dozen Rivens I care about enough to roll, and I'm in no hurry to roll them.

Depends. I for one don't care about rivens at all, but in case I decide to get myself a riven for a specific weapon I use a lot, I'll have saved up around 400~700k kuva till then, just by doing sorties, kuva relics and whatnot (I never farm kuva, it just shows up eventually). I then dump all my kuva in that riven to get the roll I want.

Certain weapon's riven mod is expensive regardless the rolls i.e. rubico or current Kuva bramma. It's better to buy a single riven for 1k+ plats and roll it than buying multiple rivens and sell them after rolling them 10 times.

Another thing is as long as you don't misclick, you can't get worse stats after rolling so it can't hurt if you spend the kuva on the weapons you play.

Plus, riven mod is out on November 11th, 2016. You can almost get a Bachelor degree with this amount of time, it really isn't a big deal rolling 90+ when you spend some time on farming kuva.

First time playing grindy game? I could get 2 million kuva in a month just by doing pub kuva survival and I'm not even going hardcore at it. Pretty sure dedicated riven rollers can get much more.

You should play some Korean MMORPG and see how much people can actually farm.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

It is not too bad. Have a booster and use your Smeeta kavat wisely. Run around, wait for the buff and only when it is activated, go for the siphon. A lot of kuva accumulates passively from sorties, Nightwave, and requiem relics.

4 hours ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

That's around 300'000 kuva where are you people even getting that much?

There are some Rivens  worthy of spending kuva on, the trick is knowing which ones and if your main goal ingame is to farm nothing else but kuva, you get lots of kuva. That's it.
Collectively, I spent millions of kuva: was it worth? yes, I have the gameplay I want with the weapons I want (I tend to use non mainstream stuff).
Is it for everyone? nah, most people would just get bored.
Just play the way that makes you happy...

I only farm Kuva when i have a resource booster. Farming kuva without it is just not worth it, unless you get extremely lucky with smeeta kavat buffs.

Then again, my highest rolled riven is currently sitting at 70 rolls, and i havent done that in a day, is just me farming passively and never missing kuva floods.

This is your priority:

1. Kuva Flood

2. Kuva Siphons that can be finished quickly (Rescue, Capture, Exterminate, Sabotage)

3. Arbitrations (Interception for lots of Drones Spawn. Resource and Resoucre Drop Boost is advisable)

4. Kuva Survival (Khora or Nekros with specific build)

ALWAYS bring a Smeeta Kavat.

If you can afford it, use only Melee weapon for higher chance of Smeeta AFFINITY Buff (it also affect resources)

• Like 1