Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GFUEL_JUICE_DEMON

MR23 Test Advice ???

Any advice or tips this seems so annoying and pointless. And annoying for the sake of being annoying. Some of them go so fast even with speed mods you cant keep up.

Well, first, I used Limbo so I could ignore all the enemies. I also learned to predict the changes in direction to some degree through observing the paths they're on, which is hard set so you could eventually learn the pattern. I didn't bother much with running, just bullet jumping to keep up.

And of course, as with every MR tests, practice, practice, practice.

I used zephyr with turbulence active to ignore enemy fire, then used movement mods to keep pace with relative ease. Third time was the charm.
Her reduced fall speed was a huge help when following the orbs with vertical movement.

14 hours ago, Moe_Kazama said:

Interesting ill test both of these. Thanks

I did try it with loki + limbo. But failed. For me enemy is not the problem but sudden speed is. 

My gauss at that time run speed about 2.6-2.7 i think, when the thing is change speed. Press 1. 

When u can hit enemy just hit with melee.

Goodluck

I used nezha for the slide speed burst for that test. This test is about mobility so you have to be mobile and adapt the sudden change in direction and speed. I thought it will be hard and turns out I did it in 2 practice runs and pass easily.

Mobility is the key here

I was reading chat once and someone said they just used Titina and was done quickly.

I cannot help but feel they was full of it.

Any MR 23 players ever confirm or debunk it?

I think I used Limbo also. Any tricky MR test use Limbo, he works best for lots of these MR's. Just equip him with all your speed mods and auras.

If not I believe Loki with max duration and speed will do. He was the fastest base speed till a few new frame like Gauss and Ivara Prime came into the game. Just recently, now you have 1 second to re-trigger your invisibility not like back then.

Don't use speed mods unless you are playing a max speed volt or something, and even with that I did the all thing as rhino, just bullet jumping, had no issue keeping up with the thing.

One training round to observe the paths, one real one to do it, you'll make it.