Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make Eidolon Step drop from eidolons...

--END--Rikutatis

Honestly, it makes zero sense to me that eidolon step is a Nightwave intermission reward and not a rare drop from eidolons. I mean, I could understand if it was given as a Nightwave reward in an eidolon themed series. Give us another reason to revisit eidolon hunts on top of arcane farming. When this ephemera was first announced by DE they said it'd be a badge of achievement to oppose the RNG based ephemeras, like kill/capture X amount of eidolons or even solo a tridolon fight to get it - both were ideas they entertained in dev streams. And now it just became a Nightwave intermission reward.... kinda sad. 

Edited by --END--Rikutatis
  • Like 2

Then it should be tradable also at least because then the problem is it might stack on people aswell.

A lot in Nightwave should be simply put in regular gameplay or Syndicats or expanded on, instead we keep gettign new pointless things lately, new content is nice but lately everything feels so disconnected from the game in my eyes.

Nightwave is some random woman telling us what to do?

Railjack is a gamemode in itself leading to nothing really besides farming more Railjack to play more Railjack, sadly same goes for Eidolon and AMP, you farm them for better AMP to farm better?

Levirian should ahd been simply a expansion to SImaris and or the Codex.

A lot of things get added with nowhere to go sadly, why i agree those rewards should be put in older content. Conent that makes sense on top.

36 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Then it should be tradable also at least because then the problem is it might stack on people aswell.

I mean this problem already exists with all drop ephemeras already anyways. I agree game modes and content in WF feel way too disconnected atm. I like how Kuva Liches/Weapons at least tie somewhat to Kuva/Rivens, that was a plus.

I assume they wanted Focus farm and amps to continue as a trend in eidolon/world boss fights, but for some reason decided to move away from that completely with orb fights and subsequent "world" bosses. It was a big disappointment and kinda killed the whole operator progression we had started in Plains. Even the ropalolyst which is technically an eidolon doesn't use any of that. I guess eidolon was maybe considered by many to be too hardcore? Too many gear checks? So after that bosses became easier and require a lot less gear checks and operator progression. Again, a shame. 

I didn't even start Railjack yet, I was kinda intrigued by the idea that Railjack was supposed to connect all planets and missions, then it just became another separate game mode in its own separate star chart? Like wtf was up with that, did DE ever address that?