Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations problems

JohnnyMeta

I really consider this alert as one in which I can spend hours or good minutes without a problem. It's really fun, and the rewards are fine, a good source of endo and sculptures to decorate the ship, among other things.

BUT, there is a big proble...
It is true that everyone is free to extract, but it is assumed that this alert is to spend a little more time than normal.

There are people who do just 5 waves of defense, 1 round of interception or 4 disruption conduits...

Okay, one possible solution would be to invite friends and play, but the other problem is that not everyone is interested in this.
That's why I choose to play in public.

Recommendations:
1) Considering that it is a "Special Alert", the extraction point should only be available after or at:

20 minutes of Survival
20 Conduits completed in Disruption
20 completed waves of Defense
4 rounds of interception.

It is an alert where the player must show his abilities and be able to resist and show that he can with the mission. And this would prevent the defection of the players

2) Possibility to buy 2000 units of Kuva with 5 essence vitus

3.1) Completing the mission without dying once, gives you 5 vitus essence, or the possibility of receiving 1 vitus essence for each round / wave / cycle completed. (I doubt it is good for the issue that many players would choose to use Inaros / nidus or Warframe more resistant for all types of mission)
or
3.2) Complete the mission with a good grade (Time given by the DE as a class division S / A / B / C / D ...) depending on your final result, you would be awarded or not a reward (essence vitus)

4) Have the possibility to revive your companion / pet

5) Improve the rate of fall of the essence vitus, there are times when you spend a lot of time (half an hour), without seeing a vitus essence and other times where you only get to see vitus essence the first 10 minutes or you see in some much vitus essence or In others nothing.

6) Kill with Warframe / Weapons that have bonuses, will increase "drop rate of vitus essence of drones"

To be honest like a lot of things in warframe it has gone the other way. Used to be 10 waves or minutes before you could extract but now it's only 5. It would be nice if something was left to feel a little more 'end game'. I'd say you cn try the recruit chat but I don't see much interest in arbitrations my more, it's all murmurs.

As for virus essence to me it seems like they've been nerfed. You get nowhere near as many as I remember, so any way to get more I'm more than happy to support!

• Like 1

I've said before in similar threads that I'd like to see a sort of "invest" system similar to Index, but with time. So for example, when clicking the mission, you're prompted to choose to invest 10, 30, or 60 minutes as minimum mission time, and after that you'll be grouped with people who choose the same time investment. Rule is that you can not extract with rewards until that time have passed. 

Drop chances of rewards and Vitus Essence could of course also be adjusted a bit to make it more worth to invest more time, but I think the main purpose is to easier group up with likeminded people in PUGs so we don't waste opportunities with early extractions. 

Arbitrations have only been nerfed with every single patch so far though, so I don't expect the current lowest requirements to change back to something "harder". Snowflakes have a much bigger voice in this community unfortunately.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnnyMeta said:

1) Considering that it is a "Special Alert", the extraction point should only be available after or at:

20 minutes of Survival
20 Conduits completed in Disruption
20 completed waves of Defense
4 rounds of interception.

It is an alert where the player must show his abilities and be able to resist and show that he can with the mission. And this would prevent the defection of the players

And why is that important to you?

I can get behind tilting rewards a little further toward 4+ waves.  But removing options to extract is absurd to me.   I have all kinds of reasons I might want to cut out early.  One common one being that some teams just don't turn out to be that fun.  

On the other side, I don't get hung up when someone else wants to leave.

That's the nature of playing with randoms, and that's why recruit chat exists, and a lot of why clans exist.

Just keep going without them? It might be an extra annoyance if it is the host that is leaving, but I have never had an issue continuing on with just 3 people. Hell, I routinely do 40+ defense waves after the entire squad dropped out at 20-25. A Wukong with Magus Lockdown and using Vazarin is what I typically roll with, and extra players are basically just there to increase spawns for more vitus.

• Like 1