Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions on Kuva Lich and ash

Stalk-prime

Suggestion, just a suggestion          

I think we can add QTE to the hunting of Kuva Lich. If QTE succeeds, we can crack a secret phrase, and if it fails, we will be killed          

Also, I think ash can do the same. When using the fourth skill, it will automatically attack the enemies around it, just like before, but with QTE added. If the QTE input is correct, it will continue to kill the next enemy. If the QTE is wrong, it will end the skill process.          

What do you think?          

Please forgive me for my poor English.🙃

29 minutes ago, Stalk-prime said:

Why don't you all like QTE?

simple: warframe is a fast paced game and QTE will just slow everything to a halt. Can you imagine chopping away at mobs and then suddenly stopping to do a thing that will decide wether you trip over a rock or not... how dumb is that?

Edited by EDM774

2020/2/24 AM10点39分 , EDM774 说:

simple: warframe is a fast paced game and QTE will just slow everything to a halt. Can you imagine chopping away at mobs and then suddenly stopping to do a thing that will decide wether you trip over a rock or not... how dumb is that?

But if you think about it, wouldn't it be more interesting if it was solved by QTE and killing slaves to accumulate anger?
For ash, QTE may not be important. I just think it would be more playable if ash has QTE, and I just think that the previous skills are more worthy of ash.🙃

I said something on these lines but that only was coz ppl was complaining about him not being interactive and in the animation made you do nothing. (which I never had an issue with)

Here was my idea for it but whether this gets implemented or not idc either way.

Interactive blade storm animation

If you don`t want to be in the animation, it will act as normal however if you decide to be involved in the animation, you have a chance to gain bonus duration of slash ticks and 1% animation speed increase in the next use however, you have to be interactive within the animation.

While in the animation;

·       You have to press the melee button in sink when his stabs enemies in the animation.

·       When doing so, there is an indicator showing the buffs and successful hits which will be converted into duration of slash ticks and animation speed increase.

·       The more successful hits you get the more animation speed you can get in the next use e.g. 10 successful hits = 10% animation speed.

·       The maximus slash duration bonus you can receive is 7 seconds.

·       If you jump out of bs you will lose the bonuses.

·       The bonuses slash tick duration will also include all weapon types. (even weapons that don’t have slash)

·       If you don`t interact with at least five animation cutscenes (depending on how many enemies affected) and get three successful hits, you will only deal half of bs damage. (2000 damage + no interaction = 1000 damage.