Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura scenes

Tenno76856

Question

2 answers to this question

You can sell anything if you want, i even sell easy farmable gold mods lately, people are just lazy simply at times and or want to own everything, if they use it is another subject to talk about. But overall everyone will buy for the right price. I made over 5k plat in the last 2-3 weeks probably with just trash items, mods and prime parts as example.

I would love to buy/trade for the certain captura scenes from the Syndicates. But, I would prefer to grind and get them myself. It feels more rewarding for me that way as I'm heavily invested in my preferred syndicates, which are Suda, the Arbiters and of course, Simaris.

Spoiler

Also, I honestly prefer not to trade or sell in-game at all. I'm broke af and everyone I met has been just quite rude to me (I won't name anyone). Everyone I met was not reasonable or willing to negotiate, even if they had what I was looking for (which is all of Mesa Prime's components especially her systems, which some did have).

Everyone I've ever met in-game has been so rude to me, I have no idea why. Also, what I have, no one wants. So, I don't try to trade anymore. (Sorry for my rant.)