Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returned and... ignored?

Deus-Ex-Vesania

Question

After a break from Warframe and, especially, Railjacks, the first thing I noticed is how enemies downright ignore me.

Act 1, Scene 2: Room full of angry Grineer:

(Focus on Grineer soldiers)

Grineer 1: "Hey, did this guy just kill Frank?"

Grineer 2: "Meh, maybe, who cares. Nice weather, isn't it?"

Grineer 1: "Oh, yeah, really nice weather."

Inaros, OC: "Could anyone at least try to kill me? Please?!"

Crawled through the patch notes to find something that could explain it but aside from how enemies won't instantly react to a frame coming out of invisibility anymore I couldn't find anything.

So my question is: Is that intentional or...?

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Deus-Ex-Vesania said:

Currently only solo to get back into the game. You know, to avoid being a burden and stuff...

if you have an enemy radar of +60 they tend to act as if you are already in sights and spawn faster, it is a little hidden mechanic with the game, should make them more hostile, then again, you can always use Gaurdian Derision as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deus-Ex-Vesania said:

After a break from Warframe and, especially, Railjacks, the first thing I noticed is how enemies downright ignore me.

Act 1, Scene 2: Room full of angry Grineer:

(Focus on Grineer soldiers)

Grineer 1: "Hey, did this guy just kill Frank?"

Grineer 2: "Meh, maybe, who cares. Nice weather, isn't it?"

Grineer 1: "Oh, yeah, really nice weather."

Inaros, OC: "Could anyone at least try to kill me? Please?!"

Crawled through the patch notes to find something that could explain it but aside from how enemies won't instantly react to a frame coming out of invisibility anymore I couldn't find anything.

So my question is: Is that intentional or...?

have +60 enemy radar, should fix the issue

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deus-Ex-Vesania said:

Currently only solo to get back into the game. You know, to avoid being a burden and stuff...

lol well there goes my theory, i guess the grineer are just giving you the silent treatment because they are still mad you took a break, haha!

But in all seriousness, could you tell me a little more about your build? What weapons are you using? Are you silencing them with mods? Are you using melee? ect

vor 13 Minuten schrieb DeckChairVonBananaCamel:

lol well there goes my theory, i guess the grineer are just giving you the silent treatment because they are still mad you took a break, haha!

But in all seriousness, could you tell me a little more about your build? What weapons are you using? Are you silencing them with mods? Are you using melee? ect

Armor focused Inaros with a Pyrana, a hushed Rubico and the only thing I actually use: Kronen. Usually I jump right into the packs cuz my ego needs the boost it gets when tearing them apart without them having a chance to stop me. 😐

Gonna try the enemy radar next mission, maybe that stops the 'silent treatment', haha...ha...

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Docholm:

if you have an enemy radar of +60 they tend to act as if you are already in sights and spawn faster, it is a little hidden mechanic with the game, should make them more hostile, then again, you can always use Gaurdian Derision as well

That sort of helped. They still ignore me till I'm in their faces but at least those remaining fight back. Only those in the room but still...

Oh well, thanks everyone for the help :3

Edited by Deus-Ex-Vesania
Room and tile are two different things. I need sleep...