Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Rid of Your Railjack

realmzjetter

reminds me of the story about the one guy in Paris who HATES the Eiffel tower, yet you can see it from anywhere in paris, so he spent as much time as possible in the one place he couldn't see it: at the top of the Eiffel tower itself.

you need to take a page from his book: spend time on your railjack and you won't have to see it's outside!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Cover the sky light with some decorations 🤷‍♀️

Was that to me, th OP, or both?

If its yo me or us both, why not just give the player the ability to have a different roof in the options?

Shouldn't be that hard to add.

Besides they "just cover it up" clutters everything up or not everyone has wasted money on nit-nacks or posters.

This reminds me of a guy in my town that complained about a small boat-mast shed at the recreational harbor blocking the "view" from his house. He went through all official instances and courts to have it removed.

If they removed it, the "view" would in reality result in him see a bit more of the asphalt on the dock from his window. Man what a view to fight over! 

8 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

You could just plaster your window with posters if you hate it so much.

Or just have an option in the option menu to get rid of the window all together and make it a solid ceiling again instead of having to waste plat on garbage to hide a window that nobody asked for?

That would solve several problems at once, lol

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

Or just have an option in the option menu to get rid of the window all together and make it a solid ceiling again instead of having to waste plat on garbage to hide a window that nobody asked for?

That would solve several problems at once, lol

True, you can also block it with Ayatan sculpturse if your low on plat. That way your Railjack is out of sight and your window is pretty too.

Edited by WH1735S0W