Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 170 Melee Killer

(XBOX)PTFO Hanoth

Question

Hey all,

Quick question but which weapons would you suggest are best to farm Greneer and general endgame content? 

I'm a Loki main who took a long time away from the game and I want to try out this whole perma stealth melee murder but with so many weapons and builds in the game I'm at a complete loss and in need of advice.

If you take the time to make a suggestion then all I ask is that you explain why you've picked said weapon.

Many Thanks 🙂

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, (XB1)PTFO Hanoth said:

Hey all,

Quick question but which weapons would you suggest are best to farm Greneer and general endgame content? 

I'm a Loki main who took a long time away from the game and I want to try out this whole perma stealth melee murder but with so many weapons and builds in the game I'm at a complete loss and in need of advice.

If you take the time to make a suggestion then all I ask is that you explain why you've picked said weapon.

Many Thanks 🙂

if you are set on playing Loki, then single big dmg hitters would be best weapons for you (in my opinion). The finisher damage gets multiplier from stealth and finisher multipliers are calculated much more beneficially for non-meta weapons (24.x for hammers/32.x for rapiers compared to 6.0x dagger with covert lethality for example). 

people might insist on Condition Overload for your build, but it isn't mandatory if you build normal status with high crit damage. you will be pulling 88k-100k numbers anyway and, if you want to single hit-kill them, so the CO will not have time to proc. 

you could also try the stealth heavy attack builds, those might be fun. Amalgam Organ Shatter + Swift Momentum or Empowered Blades as aura will definitely pay off. Corrupt Charge will help with initial combo count. 
my build for your scenario would be cc + corrupt charge + ppp + gladiator might + primed fever strike + voltaic strike + amalgam organ shatter + mod of choice. 

I dont like rapiers, but Kuva Shildeg and Synoid Heliocor are great hammers, same with Arca Titron. 

Loki take Redeemer Prime for your melee. You can do red crits all day long. But as for parazon, that only triggers when enemies are about to die and your in close range to press "x" on them. If not usually that indicates any hit will kill them except for Thralls or Lich'es. But as per the new melee update all weapons are great now. Not many out shine any other now. It's all about the stance you have on your melee that triggers Slash damage. If so go for super high crit and crit damage for your builds. Also look into heavy attacks. That is a new way of playing melee also.