Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack NPC Crew needed

DimosZargarda

Hey guys, I love RJ, but not everyone feels the same way, which is why 7/10 times I end up finishing a mission without any other playes joining, I would rather play with others, much more than with NPC, but RJ seems not to be popular with many players. So hers hoping DE would take into consideration adding NPC crew

Judging by the interior and how it looks compartmentalized by sections I really hope they release a smaller interior you can install for solo to two man teams...while keeping the starting layout for clan mates and friends...as opposed to NPC crews that are coming...I'm not against that either but I'll just say this...

I'm actually having fun in RailJack when it's with friends...Npcs would be a welcome addition, but it seems to me you'd then have issues with pathing and Ai and De is notorious for its Ai...So sure on NPCs, but it seems to me the quickest solution without all the issues inherit would just be a smaller deck to defend, forge, and fight from...

Regardless I'm down with either or...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

At the beginning of railjack I tried to go alone but I saw that it really wasn't possible or it was impossible to do everything. Time passed and I learned the functionalities of everything. I criticized the update a lot but a while later I saw that it was not that difficult .... I think it was the best content ever released and I just think that they needed to update to show directions on maps about places to be visited ...

I managed to assemble my railjack and now I'm doing it solo ... I'm having a lot more fun than playing coop. I do everything in my time, explore and admire the beautiful landscape of space ... I was a little unfair with the criticism but today I recognize that I was wrong to criticize the DE hard. Today I practically only do anomaly on my own without help from anyone and I'm having 1000% more fun!

If you want to have a better experience in railjack, I recommend taking the engineer class to the last level, which improves the mission speed and gives you more time to do everything else!

DE have said that an AI crew is coming in some form but no news on when.

A lot of players are playing in arranged squads because griefing can get pretty bad. Players taking the pilot's chair or navigation against the captain's wishes, messing with forges leaving you with no Revolite, rushing to the Sentient ship leaving the captain alone or jumping into the artillery chair and going AFK. Once you get your skills to 10 and all the gear/grid upgrades done there is literally no reason to play Railjack any more so there is that too.

my view based on clanmates and friends is not so much that ppl dont like rj (tho 4sure they exist), but many like myself are 8+ intrinsics with a good ship n 100k+ resources. so theres no reason to play. i feel if they do as they say with these updates and a nw3 rj tie in, ull see more of a reason to play continually. however if its months between content itll be the same err...worse. personally idky there arent alert type rj missions or some alternative. theres no way they didnt see this coming. while i understand the need for secrecy i dont agree with not keeping ppl informed. regardless they need something. i do agree rj is super fun with a good crew but i can solo all of it so im indifferent. i do feel fo a lot of ppl itd be a welcome addition. i saw posted somewhere having ur converted lich come in in a fighter to help for a set time etc, would even be a plus. i think rj has great potential but only if they make it something thats enduring. u cant be able to clear it in a week then leave ppl nothing to do for 3months. and ill keep saying it till they realize...NEW WARFRAMES ARE NOT CONTENT! phew now i feel better 🤣