Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unjustified Trade Ban

(XBOX)Tybel478

I barely talk with anybody, im more of a solo player, not to mention that i barely sell anything, then out of the blue i got a trade ban for 2 months????? Why??? Offering discounts??? I never have engaged into sale of discounts,  but my husband got a discount and offered it to me if i wanted to get something with it, which i did, i gave him my plat and he bought something for me (gift) now thats illegal????? He got banned too for it???

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Trade-chat tells you not to trade for promises what you guys did...

You could always talk to support instead of throwing a tantrum in the forum. But again, you broke the rules.

I didn’t think it was against the rules 

more like very heavily inadvised and you wouldn’t get any support from DE if scammed 

Being blatantly Banned for it is another thing

1 minute ago, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

I didn’t think it was against the rules 

Thank god thinks don't work like that, don't you think?

And again:
Support, because this kind of thread is against the forum-rules. Now I'm wondering if you also thought that this thread wouldn't be against the rules.

3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Thank god thinks don't work like that, don't you think?

And again:
Support, because this kind of thread is against the forum-rules. Now I'm wondering if you also thought that this thread wouldn't be against the rules.

I know that wise man

just saying to chill out this is a valid question 

but this issue obviously needs to be addressed in support 

"Can I trade for items or services not listed in the Trade interface?

No, trading is restricted to what is listed in the trading UI. Players trading for items or services not listed in the trading interface face removal of trading privilege, account suspension or permanent banning."

"If the items can't be traded within the Trade UI, it is not a supported trade."

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200092259-Trading-FAQ-Safe-Trading-Tips