Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permissions inside railjacks

Darkncoldead

So today I was doing some railjack on pub, I'm normally very communicative and if someone wants to do x or y thing I would allow it, it's not like I'm the captain of the ship and people must do what I tell them to do so. But today when the mission was over one guy without asking just went on the navigation panel and send my railjack to the dry dock without allowing me to loot the titanium I needed, this made me wish there was some restrictions to players to use one thing or another in railjacks, because that was straightup disrespectful.

appart from that cheers to DE, they made what elite dangerous, a paid game, wasn't able to do in more than 5 years, let us walk around our ships, I've been having a lot of fun since I got my railjack.

you should probably just farm Titanium in your own time, by yourself. it is a one man job after all: pop Particle ram, drive into everything lootable, repeat until map is clear, travel to the same node to reload the mission. 

might sound harsh, but this way you're guaranteed to not run into any issues like this. remember that not everybody in a public match is gonna do what you want, and if you feel you NEED others because your railjack is weak, form a pre-made group and explain you want to farm titanium when the mission is complete before heading back.

• Like 4

From what @robotwars7 said, my advice is to farm titanium while the others are doing the mission/whatever they want, because it's public and you can also do whatever you want.

Hell, even bring the whole ship to titanium farming instead of doing it in archwing, because it's public and the randoms should have no expectations.

Voting is best. The mission should not be started if there were not 3/4 people voted Accept.

Would be pretty chaotic if the whole squad were full of people with "I would do whatever the f*** I wanted" idea, without even asking anyone else.

EDIT: The railjack's owner should have absolute command on returning to Dojo, as doing this does not offend anyone's wish. They can just get out of the host's RJ and start a new mission. The host just click the Dojo and the RJ immediately return, just like before.

This absolute command is for the case when there were bullies in Railjack. The host wanted to get back but 2 or 3 people kept pressing Deny and force the host to start a new mission immediately.

Edited by Diangelius
  • Like 1

On 2020-02-25 at 12:03 AM, 844448 said:

My best offer is make it like normal mission voting like we do on ground warframe mission instead of restrictions

By far this is the answer I like the most, because as I said I never want people to do what I want, just avoid someone taking a deliberate descision over the whole team affecting everyone

I said this in another thread, and I will say it again; there needs to be a voting system to select which node the squad wants to go to next. As far as farming goes, I would say just go solo(like everyone said)- if ya are running earth seeker volley and a decently modded artillery+ carcinnox= everything dies> rinse and repeat until ya get what ya want. Outside of Earth, use whatever kills things fastest(I haven't  really gotten past Earth, because I can't figure out a good way to kill the boarding teams quickly before getting downed). I would also suggest putting your input in the feedback thread for railjack.