Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff that should be added to the game.

buff7879

VOID BOSS-The Corrupter 

This boss will be relatively challenging, possessing high armor and health. He will use powerful versions of corrupted vor's attacks, and will definitely have several phases.

He is guaranteed to drop 2-4 argon crystals when killed, (this will help ease the grind) as well one of the following new mods (Stats displayed as maxed):

Tough Hide (for warframe): 12 drain, increases armor by 120% and health by 120%

Precision cuts (for melee): 16 drain, On headshot kill: 150%+ crit chance for 15 seconds

Deflection Expertise (for melee): 5 drain, deflecting projectiles now have a 30% chance to stagger attackers, opening them up to melee finishers

Powered Hide (for warframe): 12 drain, increases shields and armor by 120%

NEW FORMA

Ultra forma: Change any two polarities on your warframe without having to rank it up again.

Cosmic forma: Change any two polarities on your weapons without having to rank it up again

Celestial forma: Change any polarity on either your warframe or your weapon without having to rank it up again

These forma (and their blueprints) will be rewards from either railjack or reworked requiem relics

Build requirements for ultra and cosmic:

300 kuva

1 argon crystal

2 tellurium  

2000 nano spores

300 plastids

Build requirements for celestial:

500 kuva

2 argon crystals

10 neural sensors

10000 nano spores

1000 plastids

4000 ferrite

Orokin converter

A device that is rewarded from arbitrations and sometimes invasions that converts catalysts into reactors and vice versa

Relic RNG lessening

Adding kuva to void relics will now guarantee either and uncommon or rare part. 

Kuva Lich rework

Instead of using requiem relics to get requiem mods, mods now drop from mini-bosses known as kuva destroyers. You must build a key that leads you to the specific destroyer with the specific mod. Every key has the following build requirements:

200,000 credits

800 kuva

1 destroyer beacon (drops from thralls, 10% drop rate)

5 orokin cells

3 ayatan cyan stars

1 ayatan amber star

Requiem relics will now replace requiem mods with ultra, cosmic, and celestial forma.

Additionally, failing a mod guess 5 times in a row on a kuva lich will reveal the mod instantly. 

New weapons:

Chain gakalinks: a grineer chainsaw type weapon. holding down the melee button will constantly run it, allowing you to mow down hordes of enemies. high crit chance and slash damage. (obviously) comes with new stance which drops from eximus units on any grineer planet

Ruthless cobra

Fierce dashes and sweeps.

Infested gunblade: extremely high status chance and attack speed, can fire shots in rapid succession, innate viral damage, as well has high slash damage. 

Corpus two handed nikana: high status chance and attack speed, new two handed nikana stance drops from index enemies. innate electricity damage and high impact damage

Devil's Finale

Flowing cuts embrace crushing finishers in this unique stance.

New wrist-launchers of sorts: a new primary weapon that appears as dual wrist blasters. Primary fire blasts rotating lasers, secondary is devastating semi-auto explosive shots. Innate corrosive and puncture damage, a grineer's nightmare. Manufactured by the corpus for invasion missions. Blueprint drops from corpus units in invasion mission with a 5% drop rate. (izi) 

No enjoyable difficulty is ever easy to design by just increasing numbers. All I get from this is you want a more tanky corrupted vor with invincibility timers. That doesnt sound like enjoyable difficulty to me. Rewards sound a bit unrealistic to me as DE wants to keep selling affinity boosters to everyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

No enjoyable difficulty is ever easy to design by just increasing numbers. All I get from this is you want a more tanky corrupted vor with invincibility timers. That doesnt sound like enjoyable difficulty to me. Rewards sound a bit unrealistic to me as DE wants to keep selling affinity boosters to everyone.

yeah, i have no idea how to design bosses. suggestions?

"yeah, i have no idea how to design bosses. suggestions?"

Well how does he cut? Are they vertical, horizontal, or diagnol? Are they all dodgeable?

- Are there ways to deal bonus damage to it? Like what will happen if i slide attavk him? Does he trip in fall? COOL!

BUT thats to easy if im always able to trip him, what if sometimes when you trip, if you get to close he'll trip you back!

But thats not fun if he just trips us out of no where, give us a chance to dodge it! Well give him a 1 second wind up and now we can dodge it!!

- Maybe he can fire fast moving projectiles that can be hit back toward him but its hard because the projectiles move real fast, fun!

- Maybe he has a very powerful shield that makes him invincible. Maybe he has a lot of these shields and the only way to make him drop it is for the player to risk Melee attacking the shield!

- What if making him drop a shield sets your weapons on fire to allow you to deal more damage

- If there is more than 1 player alive, how about randomly blasting one of the players to another room where they have to fight their way out! Imagine if that player was dealing the most damage, those other 2 players are going to be in for a real fight!

Now you have a fight thats A LITTLE more interesting than making players fire a gun for 10 hours than walk away. The players can now get more CREATIVE! And creativity is one of the main things that make the game great! 

Simply put, more ways to fight the enemy then just dumping a magazine into the enemy (bullet sponge Aka damage sponge).

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

22 hours ago, buff7879 said:

another one, with a dedicated node

Like... a man in the wall battle? 😉

Makes me think Master Hand from Smash Bros... but vastly different.

I could be wrong about this, but Man in the wall has something to do with forming the void.
What if he formed an obstacle course challenge, with targets to hit that he obscures.
Goal would be frustrating him into returning the stage to normal so you could leave.

2 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Like... a man in the wall battle? 😉

Makes me think Master Hand from Smash Bros... but vastly different.

I could be wrong about this, but Man in the wall has something to do with forming the void.
What if he formed an obstacle course challenge, with targets to hit that he obscures.
Goal would be frustrating him into returning the stage to normal so you could leave.

oh boy... man in the wall battle?

were dead within seconds

3 hours ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

"yeah, i have no idea how to design bosses. suggestions?"

Well how does he cut? Are they vertical, horizontal, or diagnol? Are they all dodgeable?

- Are there ways to deal bonus damage to it? Like what will happen if i slide attavk him? Does he trip in fall? COOL!

BUT thats to easy if im always able to trip him, what if sometimes when you trip, if you get to close he'll trip you back!

But thats not fun if he just trips us out of no where, give us a chance to dodge it! Well give him a 1 second wind up and now we can dodge it!!

- Maybe he can fire fast moving projectiles that can be hit back toward him but its hard because the projectiles move real fast, fun!

- Maybe he has a very powerful shield that makes him invincible. Maybe he has a lot of these shields and the only way to make him drop it is for the player to risk Melee attacking the shield!

- What if making him drop a shield sets your weapons on fire to allow you to deal more damage

- If there is more than 1 player alive, how about randomly blasting one of the players to another room where they have to fight their way out! Imagine if that player was dealing the most damage, those other 2 players are going to be in for a real fight!

Now you have a fight thats A LITTLE more interesting than making players fire a gun for 10 hours than walk away. The players can now get more CREATIVE! And creativity is one of the main things that make the game great! 

Simply put, more ways to fight the enemy then just dumping a magazine into the enemy (bullet sponge Aka damage sponge).

I really enjoyed the ropapolyst boss fight, id want it to be someting like that

3 minutes ago, buff7879 said:

I really enjoyed the ropapolyst boss fight, id want it to be someting like that

There you go, id continue on that while also making sure the difficulty is fair.

Meaning give players time to avoid incoming attacks, rather than basucally forcing them to take the damage.

Then you will have a boss fight that taps into the engagement of the mind which makes games like Call of Duty and Minecraft addictive

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

39 minutes ago, buff7879 said:

oh boy... man in the wall battle?

were dead within seconds

We also might have a real challenge involved in mastering our parkour skills. 😃

That's if he even works that way. ...either way, a changing course while you run it... there's a few MR tests with a bare bones idea of this. Platforming boss, but way involved.

Similar to games like... Super Hexagon, Boson X, Geometry dash (if stages were randomly generated)... flappy bird? Something where the environment has lots of procedural generated tiles that make up variable highly demanding obstacle courses.

I feel like there are a ton of great for influences here.. Meat boy, No time to explain... any number of endless runner games..  take these kinds of tight control death traps and let a boss use it against us, in a randomized way. Void is imaginary, so this is a great place to do that.

Edited by kapn655321

On 2020-02-26 at 1:24 PM, kapn655321 said:

We also might have a real challenge involved in mastering our parkour skills. 😃

That's if he even works that way. ...either way, a changing course while you run it... there's a few MR tests with a bare bones idea of this. Platforming boss, but way involved.

Similar to games like... Super Hexagon, Boson X, Geometry dash (if stages were randomly generated)... flappy bird? Something where the environment has lots of procedural generated tiles that make up variable highly demanding obstacle courses.

I feel like there are a ton of great for influences here.. Meat boy, No time to explain... any number of endless runner games..  take these kinds of tight control death traps and let a boss use it against us, in a randomized way. Void is imaginary, so this is a great place to do that.

The whole reality of the world could invert, making the entire world go upside down or wind back time

Another idea would be to give him weaknesses to some frames and strengths towards another. E.g. Immunity to fire, and ability to interfere shield skils=> baad idea to bring nezha. But if he lowers his guard on top of himself, as he puts on shields, zephyr would be easy game.

Another point to strengthen this argument is: df is a collection game similar to pokemon or magic the gathering. You want to be well equiped for the mission that you head into.