Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New Kuva Weapons Not Following Mastery Point System

Zelmen

Not sure what has changed but I keep track of my Mastery Point in my own file and noticed at least with New kuva Nukor the mastery points don't work right. Normally its 100 points per rank. Typical weapon will max out at 3,000 but Kuva weapons can be forma'ed 5 times to reach rank 40. Which allots 1,000 more points for the 10 ranks above 30. I have screenshots but to make things easier I put a chart below. I found at rank 30 I was over 3,000 points by 400 points. Leaving 4 ranks to not give any. So for ranks 30-40 it looks like this.

Ranks Points from previous
30 +400
32 200
34 200
36 0
38 200
40 0

As you can see I got nothing from 34-36 or 38-40. While I did end up with the total of 4,000 points correctly. It's still broken to not get points on some rank ups.

Edited by Zelmen

Leveled Kuva Bramma last night and found, once again, everything was good up to rank 29. Once I hit 30 I was hit with more than expected mastery points. By rank 32 I had the full 1,000 mastery points I shouldn't have until rank 40. I then received no mastery points for the next 4 forma and 8 ranks. If it wasn't for my curiosity I could have save 4 forma and an hour of my time. 

The only interesting thing at this point is this weapon and the last one did not provided mastery points between 30 and 40 the same way. I this isn't some cross of a value but is just completely randomly given out until a cap is hit.

Edited by Zelmen