Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can't revive after dying

(PSN)BloodyHell

Pretty self explanatory. Thought it might've been an issue only with Archwing when solo farming in Interception (recurred multiple times), but just had a situation where the team wiped in a void fissure and I couldn't respawn. Pressing X does nothing, the only thing I can do is move the cursor around and press pause to abort mission. 

Update: Issue also happens even when soloing.

Edited by (PS4)BloodyHell

17 hours ago, (PS4)BloodyHell said:

Pretty self explanatory. Thought it might've been an issue only with Archwing when solo farming in Interception (recurred multiple times), but just had a situation where the team wiped in a void fissure and I couldn't respawn. Pressing X does nothing, the only thing I can do is move the cursor around and press pause to abort mission. 

I am having this same issue going on the 2nd day in a row. On the ps4.

Have another update. So pretty regularly I leave Warframe suspended when putting my PS4 into rest mode or using other apps. Closed it down properly today to play another game for a while and then hopped back onto Warframe. I decided to do a test and after killing myself with the Kuva Bramma, I was able to respawn normally. Will do a bit more testing later but it's possible this issue is related to when Warframe is suspended.