Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hikou Prime

AhmadArifin

first of all I want to say that this is my first time posting an idea so sorry if I do any this bad or any thing that I should not do and my english is not so good. 

as u guys knew the idea was a hikou prime

why hikou? ummm I dont realy know why hikou but basicly cuz I love the fast speed trow and relod 

warframe have made a lot of prime weapon but there is no secondary silent weapon

this is a imej I found

https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/227868/view_large/33633acf01f0f14eb405f7869f292aed.jpg?1276929047

it look good if it has more detail

if warframe make a secondary silent weapon it will complete a weapon set just like stalker 

a warframe that has

-paris prime

-reaper prime

-and one more a secondary silent weapon

it will make a prime just like stalker

it look gread if there is ashe prime to get all the set

so I hope u guys support me

make this idea happen

ty

They already have made a prime-like weapon to fit this category....Despair. Just equip that and youll be a stalker and do more damage. Plus seeing how the stalker ACTUALLY drops this it IS his weapon. So don't really need another melee weapon right now prime. If anything should become a Prime next should be a sniper like Snipetron prime or something like that.

They already have made a prime-like weapon to fit this category....Despair. Just equip that and youll be a stalker and do more damage. Plus seeing how the stalker ACTUALLY drops this it IS his weapon. So don't really need another melee weapon right now prime. If anything should become a Prime next should be a sniper like Snipetron prime or something like that.

I think the point he's making is instead of just trying to re-make the Stalker with his weapons, we can re-make the Stalker in a Prime form.

Its a bad idea nonetheless, but that's the general point.

Also, the Hikou is NOT a melee weapon.... -.- GG. And ALSO, the Snipetron wasn't a Tenno weapon either. It was Corpus. It got a Vandal to provide later players a chance of getting it, and a better one (for collectors).

Most likely it'll be something like the Boltor,  or perhaps even the new Sniper their making. (and yes, its a Tenno one. the ONLY Tenno sniper.

I the main reason why I got this idea is that I all wast compete with my older brother and he got all stalker weapon set just by buying it with plantinum and I dont have money to buy a lot of plantinum so I rely on the in game to get powerful weapon. I also want to have a weapon that is different from my brother.

for the record hikou is a thrown weapon and there is only 2 prime sidearms weapon in existence and that is bronco prime and lato prime. Even lato prime is a weapon that only can get by becoming a funder, right. So there are only 1 sidearm weapon that u can get just by playing the game

instead of buying it with real money.

Even if warframe make a stalker in a prime version it will be like darkness against light warframe and it look cool and it will make gamers to choose between light or dark sets of weapon thay want to build. Also, if warframe make thrown prime weapon, it will compete against despair and it will bring a lot of option for a lot of player. 

Acrid prime. problem solved

acrid           = op

acrid prime = to op

good idea but it will make the game to easy with too high dmg

but I still stay with my hikou prime :)

guys

The idea was to make a warframe that has prime weapon just like stalker.

There's nothing to do with acrid. Stalker has hate, dread and despair

anyway ty guys for the reply

warframe has a good community

Edited by AhmadArifin

why u don't like prime?

it realy make me wonder

I have no idea what you are wondering, but just to clarify: It is not that I don't like the idea of Prime, being the original Orokin stuff. It is the way it is implemented. If the following issues are resolved somehow then it may change my view.

1. Too similar to existing stuff, just in funky (though some ARE pretty) re-skins. They should have been skins (with possible stat changes) imo.

2. Cheap way to bloat "game play" (prime everything to double the "items" and add excuses for more grind! All for stuff that don't really feel new but just better than your regular stuff in stats )

3. If they are upgrades to their non-prime counterparts, the owners of potatoed-formaed non-prime stuff are cheated. (not feel cheated. they ARE cheated). Part of the reason is because of the similarities of the items. (If say a Braton Prime is functionally distinct from Braton, then I think it will be more acceptible. And changes in looks and sounds are not functional, btw)

4. If they are just side-grades, it makes the lore perception of "Orokin" mundane. there was a time where Orokin and Prime concepts feels cool. now?

If I want to be extreme, I think DE should stop trying to "Prime" existing stuff. Rather, make new set of items/frames that are unique and more fitting to the lore etc. They can still do it: go back to every prime weapon and make it different enough from the regular part and worthy of the tags "orokin" and "prime".

I have no idea what you are wondering, but just to clarify: It is not that I don't like the idea of Prime, being the original Orokin stuff. It is the way it is implemented. If the following issues are resolved somehow then it may change my view.

1. Too similar to existing stuff, just in funky (though some ARE pretty) re-skins. They should have been skins (with possible stat changes) imo.

2. Cheap way to bloat "game play" (prime everything to double the "items" and add excuses for more grind! All for stuff that don't really feel new but just better than your regular stuff in stats )

3. If they are upgrades to their non-prime counterparts, the owners of potatoed-formaed non-prime stuff are cheated. (not feel cheated. they ARE cheated). Part of the reason is because of the similarities of the items. (If say a Braton Prime is functionally distinct from Braton, then I think it will be more acceptible. And changes in looks and sounds are not functional, btw)

4. If they are just side-grades, it makes the lore perception of "Orokin" mundane. there was a time where Orokin and Prime concepts feels cool. now?

If I want to be extreme, I think DE should stop trying to "Prime" existing stuff. Rather, make new set of items/frames that are unique and more fitting to the lore etc. They can still do it: go back to every prime weapon and make it different enough from the regular part and worthy of the tags "orokin" and "prime".

u right,

I think prime should be more eksklusif. Warframe should make prime more different then the normal weapon or warframe.

warframe need to work on that

Edited by AhmadArifin