Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Price

CosmicFang

Question

lhZywJo.png

Just want to know the estimated price of this riven...since i haven't use Daikyu till now and don't plan on using it.I think it's best to sell this riven.If anyone is interested in buying it...message me in game or on discord

IGN= CosmicFang

Discord= CosmicFang#6206

4 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, CosmicFang said:

Just want to know the estimated price of this riven

You might want to have a look at one of the third party resources on Rivens for the price estimates. Semlar has quite a good site for this, it has a nice graph and stat rankings. https://semlar.com/rivenprices/daikyu 

• Personally, I would probably be looking to pay around 50 - 100 plat for a riven like this. Likely on the lower end of that range. The only stat I want on the riven is CC, the others detract from its value to me (I don’t like slow reloading bows).

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

You might want to have a look at one of the third party resources on Rivens for the price estimates. Semlar has quite a good site for this, it has a nice graph and stat rankings. https://semlar.com/rivenprices/daikyu 

• Personally, I would probably be looking to pay around 50 - 100 plat for a riven like this. Likely on the lower end of that range. The only stat I want on the riven is CC, the others detract from its value to me (I don’t like slow reloading bows).

So should I reroll it and try to get better stats?

And does more re rolls affect the price?

32 minutes ago, CosmicFang said:

So should I reroll it and try to get better stats?

That’s really just up to you. Personally, I would reroll it a few times and see what happens. If it were me, I would want at least two of the following:

1. +CD
  2. +CC
  3. +DAMAGE
  4. +MULTISHOT

My ideal negatives: punch through, magazine size or (+)recoil. For that, I would probably estimate 500 - 1000 plat. Note: I cannot buy one as I already have one I like for Daikyu.

38 minutes ago, CosmicFang said:

And does more re rolls affect the price?

People will sometimes want to pay less for higher roll counts, within the 0 - 10 rolls range. Once you hit roll 10 the Kuva cost is constant. Roll count will only impact the price IF the riven realistically does need to be rerolled.

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

That’s really just up to you. Personally, I would reroll it a few times and see what happens. If it were me, I would want at least two of the following:

1. +CD
  2. +CC
  3. +DAMAGE
  4. +MULTISHOT

My ideal negatives: punch through, magazine size or (+)recoil. For that, I would probably estimate 500 - 1000 plat. Note: I cannot buy one as I already have one I like for Daikyu.

People will sometimes want to pay less for higher roll counts, within the 0 - 10 rolls range. Once you hit roll 10 the Kuva cost is constant. Roll count will only impact the price IF the riven realistically does need to be rerolled.

Thanks for the helo

I will try to reroll it and try to see if i can get any better stats.