Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hype for TITANIA PRIME

(NSW)andooboy

18 hours ago, (NSW)andooboy said:

Just really excited for titania prime release, what will be buffed about her I'm wondering, is she even a strong frame? 

She is strong, very under rated.  Fastest frame in the game and one of the fastest firing weapons with Blitz (you will reach minigun levels).  Break the speed of sound, Mach 1?  Yes.  Mach 2, doable may need a rift, certain bugs or squad assistance.  Survivability... keep moving, use Aviator, Tribute, Razorwing and you'll be fine.  Might even want forgo +health in lieu of other mods.  Just make sure to kill bombards on sight/through doors (punchthrough) and you're good.

Uh one warning.  To break away from Narrowminded you might need Arcane Energize.  It's a gamechanger.  2 Arcane Energize and you can get away with some really funky +425% STR builds.

Edited by WhimsicalPacifist

Looking forward to her. 

I don't really play her all that much, but for certain things she works well and is a lot of fun once you're in the groove. 

What I'm really looking forward to is where her character art goes. She's an odd looking warframe and I'm very curious what DE does with her prime variant and all her accoutrements. 

Primes are always a little bit stronger in some way.

I find titania to be ok.  She's not my favorite or go to frame.  But she does have 2 amazing skins. And some useful abilities.

What I'm wondering is what theme her prime will get? Another insect of some kind? Or will they go for more the elven fea queen that her name comes from?

All her present skins are designed around insects/demons.  We shall see there are a number of really cool fan done designs

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

On 2020-02-25 at 11:13 AM, (NSW)andooboy said:

Just really excited for titania prime release, what will be buffed about her I'm wondering, is she even a strong frame? 

On 2020-02-25 at 11:52 AM, Orabell said:

She's good for the Plague Star boss fight because of Dex Pixias mechanics and has good damage. But at the same time her 4 disables her companion and her survivability is limited. So...meh ?

She's expertly strong if you know how to use her right, the build I've got has insane damage and being in her 4th, with certain mods, you pretty much never die, if not down to user error.

Hopefully her prime gives her that extra HP/Armor boosting and then she'll be a ideal meta-frame, however the buffs she'll be getting are quite minor. Her Spellbind is now castable on yourself (without looking at the ground). Tribute is now like Ivara's arrows (pick what buff). And Lantern, now stays still, rather then floats away.

I kinda wish that she has more changes, like the outright removal of Trib and Lan in favor for much stronger powers, but hey, what can you do. Also an Engrey cost reduction in her 4th whuold be more then welcome. 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Added more details