Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have endless missions keep spawning lich thralls?

(XBOX)Rami C G 1989

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Rami C G 1989 said:

Plesse add them into endless beyond the first 5 waves etc.

Wouldn’t this mean you could complete the requiems in just three missions though? Tha t is assuming you stay long enough. You might also notice issues with the Lich’s rage bar. Does it grow per thrall kill or per mission?

edit: just a side note - DE doesn’t use this sub-forum. GD is for players to chat. Post you suggestions in the appropriate Feedback section.

Edited by krc473

Why you dont take it easy? I mean i think is better if you do a variety of things. You can go to Fortuna, Cetus, etc and randomly pic missions to kill Thralls. Don try to kill the lich in two hours. Stabbing him also will get you murmurs and expand his influence, giving you more options to pick quests, in case you are stuck doing the quests from only one planet.

Yeah the grinding is hard. But try to enjoy the ride

If they're not going to make the system more robust, with bonus murmurs from Spy Vaults, Mobile Defenses, Interceptions, Captures, etc, where intel collecting seems to be implied, I'd rather they let you choose "Thrall Hunt - Extermination" as a permanent option on any Lich-territory node, even if the nodes are not "influenced" (the influence could just indicate enough presence to steal stuff from you - clearing those specific nodes would eventually clear the planet of the Lich's influence and make them move to another world - but not power up the Lich - you forced them out.)