[DE]Rebecca

COMPLETE! PC Maintenance: Presence and Matchmaking Servers.

I really want to be able to use regular Oberon’s shoulders on Prime Oberon, and for Titania to float when she moves and attacks, not just when she’s idle, but I don’t think that’s what this is about.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

PC Tenno,

We are performing background maintenance to the PC Presence and Matchmaking Servers over the next hour. Impact to you should be minimal, but if you encounter any issues please re-log into Warframe.

We will inform you when this is complete!

Thank you.

Pls try fix the twitch prime issue i rly want ember 😞

Just now, binhthanhk2 said:

So we can't playing public now ?

You can, but you might experience some issues. They say that we should not be affected too much, but are giving a heads-up on what they're doing if it does affect us in some way.

Worst timing for maintenance XD
Got off wow cus of their maintenance to handle some trades, and cant lol

Edited by VoreoTheDragon

Lol no wonder why everything was so glitchy there was even 5 minutes when i was on my ship and everything turned into a slide show even though the fps counter said ~105 fps. Also my macro that I use for the operator “5” and slide attack just doesn’t work

45 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

PC Tenno,

We are performing background maintenance to the PC Presence and Matchmaking Servers over the next hour. Impact to you should be minimal, but if you encounter any issues please re-log into Warframe.

We will inform you when this is complete!

Thank you.

what servers?!

Ock aye, thanks thanks.

The past two times we've had this I had some hiccups, nothing purely unplayable. Just reduction in quality of game connection.
Server connection is no guarantee even when in the same province.