Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help getting about 12 Argons

Kyoresh

Question

Hey, so Im currently trying to finish the Railjack for my Clan and after trying for numerous days to get THE argon crystals for the last part, Im almost about to give up. I took a 8 months break, but really dont remember their droprate being that abysmal.

So Im asking you for help with that step by either donating some spare Argons you might have or selling them for some plat.

Thanks in advance for any help 

13 answers to this question

Oh its been that much of a while ?

Argon cannot be traded sadly so its gonna be hard to be given to be honest ^.^ 

Hey welcome back btw ^.^ 

If you need a hand to do void mission i'm always up around 5h30am to 6h30 am for helping fellow tenno and fun ^.^ ( GMT-5 )

( around 5h30 AM because if i'm slow in training then it might be a little later on )

Edited by trunks013

Something to note is that you don't need all the Argon Crystals at once to contribute.  Once they've been contributed via the Dry Dock, they're counter until you get the required maximum and they don't decay after you've contributed them.

A few people in my Clan had the same question, so I thought I'd clarify just in case it's helpful. 🙂

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Can't trade Argon.

Run Void Exterminate / Capture, look around with a loot radar for the actual resource version. Don't count on drops.

ye, I know. meant it like trade you the plat and invite you to the clan to Dienste them 😄

2 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

oh? but I had someone help me on the first step 

Railjacks are instanced to the player. They should be able to help with the mission part but suppling resources shouldn't be possible.

Argon is also a weird one. I always just do defense run 10 waves and reset and have enough. There are a few times that I won't see any for a mission or two but its rare.

6 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Railjacks are instanced to the player. They should be able to help with the mission part but suppling resources shouldn't be possible.

Argon is also a weird one. I always just do defense run 10 waves and reset and have enough. There are a few times that I won't see any for a mission or two but its rare.

tried that the last days with nekros and never got more than 1, most the time less, in 1 hour

Do void missions and take a smeeta kavat with the mod Charm, while you're looking for argon every now and then your smeeta will give you a argon crystal, a smeeta will give you the rarest resource from the planet you are on.

Rare Resource The Smeeta creates 1 instance of the current planet's rare resources for its owner.