Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Monkey

(PSN)KyomaSatomi

I just wanna give a shoutout here.

Recently, I've been playing more of Wukong and I gotta say, I really enjoy this frame.

He has all I'm looking for: his is pretty tank/survivable with his 2 and 3 as well as his passive and generally, all of his abilities are usable with none being dump.

I went to the Temple of Profit to farm Toroids - something that my Rhino has struggled with - and it went pretty well.

Right now, he sits alongside Rhino, Nidus and Valkyr for me.

I can only recommend using him (even though I don't knoww how much my opinion is worth at this point)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I can only recommend using him (even though I don't knoww how much my opinion is worth at this point)

You should probably provide your build as well. Just so people have some idea of what you did to make you like him.

• I don’t think your opinion is worth much at all. But that is totally irrelevant. It is still a fine suggestion.
31 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Right now, he sits alongside Rhino, Nidus and Valkyr for me.

It what sense? 

vor einer Stunde schrieb krc473:

You should probably provide your build as well. Just so people have some idea of what you did to make you like him.

Well, it's a pretty simple build focused on duration, with some strength, efficiency and armor (range at default) and Adaptation.

(I kept range at default because I'm not much of a fan of negative stats)

vor einer Stunde schrieb krc473:

It what sense? 

I mostly run tanky frames. Rhino is my main and Valkyr a secondary; Nidus for missions like Survival.

And with Wukong being tanky as well, he fits right in there.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Well, it's a pretty simple build focused on duration, with some strength, efficiency and armor (range at default) and Adaptation.

I was more hoping for an image of your build. You could list names and ranks of the mods, with the stats you have. But that seems like a lot of trouble. It is important to provide builds when saying that you like yours.

vor 1 Minute schrieb krc473:

I was more hoping for an image of your build. You could list names and ranks of the mods, with the stats you have. But that seems like a lot of trouble. It is important to provide builds when saying that you like yours.

It's not that easy when you are on console.
But I can go through it again to make a list.

(the mods I use are usually max ranked)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu:

I only got his prime to solo Ropalolyst for Wisp. Used em for a spy and that's it lol.

Hes obviously op, but you know theres so many frames it's hard to play em all. I'm currently trying to get Mirage's Prime BP and putting forma in some weapons with Speed Nova.

42 non-prime frames with a good number having Primes too.

At some point, one will start playing favorites.

• Like 1

I personally really like him, one of the best reworks of any frame, and while his 4 is a bit lacking, the problem isn't him specifically but with Exalted Melee weapons in general; the Mleee rework did wonders for regular weapons, but now it's made top-end melee build completely overshadow Exalted Melees, which should be the strongest due to the requirement of Energy to use them. 

3 hours ago, KosmicKerman said:

It’s worse than a properly built melee. Why spend energy for less damage?

Also don't forget you effectively give up your twin while using it, because he's pretty slow at reaching targets and using melee weapons... At least when you use a normal melee and just have weapons like Acceltra/Bramma the twin can actually kill groups of enemies quickly and has okay-ish accuracy with them from long distances too, and due to not being a player wont kill itself either when using explosives in melee range.

• Like 1