Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Melee & Sentinal Rank Progress Bar Thing.

TC-Guardian

When ranking my Primary, Secondary and Warframe I always like knowing which one I should use the most to get the most likely chance of ranking during the round. For this I usually use the the little white progress bar to see which is the closest to leveling and then focus on that.
I am also a big fan of melee, probably use it more that anything else, during my melee times I have noticed that there is no indicator which informs the player of the progress of their melee weapon. When I mention that having one would be neat in a game, another player brought up the idea that one for the sentinals would be nice too.

Would it be possible to implement a little bar or two which link onto the current hud which show the progress of these. For example:

zrvq.jpg

(Please don't judge this on the paint shop, its and example)

What do people think?

Cheers

I honestly think it's useless for the Sentinel and almost useless for melee.

You can't swap Sentinels during a match, so his progress bar isn't going to matter. For melee just check before the round or surprise yourself at the end. At most you'll lose out on like 10k Affinity, and even then you'd have to not see it leveled up and just keep using it.

When ranking my Primary, Secondary and Warframe I always like knowing which one I should use the most to get the most likely chance of ranking during the round. For this I usually use the the little white progress bar to see which is the closest to leveling and then focus on that.

I am also a big fan of melee, probably use it more that anything else, during my melee times I have noticed that there is no indicator which informs the player of the progress of their melee weapon. When I mention that having one would be neat in a game, another player brought up the idea that one for the sentinals would be nice too.

Would it be possible to implement a little bar or two which link onto the current hud which show the progress of these. For example:

zrvq.jpg

(Please don't judge this on the paint shop, its and example)

What do people think?

Cheers

Remember that sentinel leveling doesn't affect your mastery rank. You only level them so you can add more mods. As far as melee weapons go, the average game doesn't give enough affinity to really justify another bar. Would it be nice? yes. Do we need it? no.