Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera Rework, Body And Step Effects

(XBOX)Yufix4574

Ephemera are the most beautiful aesthetic elements ever added in this game, but they have some flaws.

To begin with I believe that the ephemera step and the ephemera body should be two separate things and applicable together, all the ephemera bodies should be applicable to frame, tenno, companion and archwing, while the ephemera steps only for frames and tenno, for example ephemera such as bleeding should also become for companion and archwing.

To do this, however, should first make changes to the spore ephemera, the only ephemera of the game to have both a step and body effects, my idea would be to divide it into 2 different spore ephemera, one for the body and one for the step (the one for the step should be modified to generate spores during movement and not only when stationary).

Some fixes should also be made (the charge ephemera on the tenno, despite having a single color for the energy, I see the electricity on the head of a different color than that on the body), I don't know if there are other similar defects, eventually write them and I will add them.

Edited by (XB1)francy x096
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, (XB1)francy x096 said:

Ephemera are the most beautiful aesthetic elements ever added in this game, but they have some flaws.

To begin with I believe that the ephemera steps and the ephemera bodies should be two separate things and applicable together, all the ephemera bodies should be applicable to frame, tenno, companion and archwing, while the ephemera steps only for frames and tenno, for example ephemera such as bleeding should also become for companion and archwing.

To do this, however, should first make changes to the spore ephemera, the only ephemera of the game to have both a step and body effects, my idea would be to divide it into 2 different spore ephemera, one for the body and one for the step (the one for the step should be modified to generate spores during movement and not only when stationary).

Some fixes should also be made (the charge ephemera on the tenno, despite having a single color for the energy, I see the electricity on the head of a different color than that on the body), I don't know if there are other similar defects, eventually write them and I will add them.

I’ve made a post like this before but was pretty much ignored. Be cool if the Spore ephemera left an infested trail like Nidus’s stomp. 

But having the ability to equip 2 different categories of ephemeras - full body and steps/trail - would be nice. Could see Gauss having the ice ephemera then leaves fire in his steps. Be almost like a humanoid exploiter orb. Or having Nidus emit the toxic from his body while leaving an infested trail in his steps. 

It would add a lot more creativity. I would spend plat to unlock the ability to equip both. 

• Like 1

On 2020-02-25 at 2:23 PM, (XB1)francy x096 said:

To begin with I believe that the ephemera step and the ephemera body should be two separate things and applicable together, all the ephemera bodies should be applicable to frame, tenno, companion and archwing, while the ephemera steps only for frames and tenno, for example ephemera such as bleeding should also become for companion and archwing.

And lastly make the blueprints and\ or duplicates of the ephemera tradable. 

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82
  • Like 1