Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mission progress hud no working when playing with others.

(PSN)FireNik

Hi, 

So this happend to me a lot when playing with others, in solo this never happend to me. Whatever mission it is at some point the hud element on the left who shows the mission progression frezees.

Two examples:

In any survival mision let say at time 3min it frezzes and even if the other players say me that whe are on 10min i dont get the 5min rewards because Im stuck on time 3min.

On Fortuna doing some missions for example the one with the drone, where yo first must find it, than dissable it and protect it, on screen i can see than we are in the protecting phase but the hus says find the drone.

I think it has to do with the synchronization with the other players, because it only happend when I play with someone.

• 2 weeks later...

This happens far too often and has been reported through forums and tickets by myself and others since at least July 2019.  I personally had this happen most recently in elite sanctuary onslaught just 1-2 days ago.  No rewards given and it thinks I ended at  wave 1 because it froze and never recovered.  

What's going to happen with the upcoming event that requires squad link to function?? If they can't get 1 squad to sync with itself reliably, how in the world do they expect to have two link properly???

• 5 weeks later...
En 9/3/2020 a las 6:04, (PS4)Tradesman2 dijo:

This happens far too often and has been reported through forums and tickets by myself and others since at least July 2019.  I personally had this happen most recently in elite sanctuary onslaught just 1-2 days ago.  No rewards given and it thinks I ended at  wave 1 because it froze and never recovered.  

What's going to happen with the upcoming event that requires squad link to function?? If they can't get 1 squad to sync with itself reliably, how in the world do they expect to have two link properly???

And did they give you any answer or what to do in these cases? Every time I play with friend we have to leave because someone´s progression got stuck and they no longer get the rewards.