Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack PC controller keybind problems

Sentinel-14

Okay, Im hoping either someone can tell me what Im doing wrong, or DE can look at the controller keybinds and make some adjustments.

I play on PC with an Xbox-style controller, and currently have all keybinds (across all modes including Railjack) defaulted. I cannot, anywhere, for the life of me, find the button that brings up the tactical menu. It's bound to the L key on the keyboard, but under Options/Controls/Customize Controller/Railjack, there is no option for a tactical menu. On Xbox it's supposedly RB (according to the wiki) but on PC that just brings up the ability to select and fire Battle Avionics. We need a button to bring up the tactical menu so that I can teleport around the boat and use my tactical avionics please.

Second, there is no way to Bank Right with a controller right now. I can Bank left with LB, but there's no way to bind Bank Right to anything. As an aside, the binding to LB says "move down/dodge/blink" but that's an archwing control, not a railjack control. I cant

Several buttons currently have no mapping assigned to them but the game wont let you use them either except for already-bound functions. Y, B, the 'start' button, and D-pad Down are all unassigned but the interface will only allow me to bind them to things that are already bound on other keys, or "Bank Right."

The button mapping needs another look, badly, and it shouldn't even be too difficult: just copy the button-mapping for consoles. Unless the console button mapping is also this screwed up, in which case the whole thing needs work.

Having the same issues with controller and really takes the fun out of the game. Cannot use key board as to medical reasons. Railjack controls are really messed up... Blink down work either in archwing mode is just moves a char down I literally have to push shift on K/B to blink just don't work and there obviously not in and hurry to fix it.

Hello, I started playing wf again a couple of days ago. I'm (trying to) using an 8bitdo SN30pro+. Tried with both Nintendo's Pro Controller and "X-Mode" (Xbox styled) config, but the controller setup is just messed up. I changed some of the key bindings but in-game is as if I hadn't make any changes at all.

am I doing something I don't know? If so, please someone enlighten me.

Gonna try using the controller outside big picture mode.

nope

1 minute ago, lex_89 said:

Hello, I started playing wf again a couple of days ago. I'm (trying to) using an 8bitdo SN30pro+. Tried with both Nintendo's Pro Controller and "X-Mode" (Xbox styled) config, but the controller setup is just messed up. I changed some of the key bindings but in-game is as if I hadn't make any changes at all.

am I doing something I don't know? If so, please someone enlighten me.

Gonna try using the controller outside big picture mode.

Nope...without BPM it's even worse. Only thing that works is the Right Stick for the camera, the rest of the controller is "dead".